Birthday Thread

Haven't popped in this post for a while... happy birthday Prime J, MIke and everyone I've missed.

Now, is it just me or the older you get, the faster time seems to go by?

I mean, here I was celebrating the end of 2009, I blinked and April is almost over.
I'll blink again and summer will be over.

Happy Birthday, guys! Have a beer :party:.

My theory is that everybody lives exactly as long. Life just gets more compressed as time goes by. When you're four, another year represents a quarter of the time you've been on the planet, which is l-o-n-g. When you're 40, it represents 2.5%. That's ten times faster. Yet both the four-year-old and the 40-year-old have lived the same time -- all their life.

And thanks for the wishes, everyone.

Overlooked it again. Happy belated Birthday, PJ! :)

I've gotten bad about watching for birthdays, but I noticed that our Jaz has made another trip around the sun today.

Happy birthday. Here's hoping you get a new dress-up outfit!

Happy Birthday, Jaz. :cake::party::flower::flower: Cake, beer and flowers for the cook, not necessarily all at the same time. :)

:sneeze::cake::celebrate:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAZ!! Blow out the candles and make a great wish! Hope it turns out to be all you wanted.

Have a great day Jaz, even though I know you're away on Hols.

Happy Birthday, Jaz!!! :biggrin: May you write (and publish) more books!

Here's a virtual beer for you, but be sure to have one in real life. Cheers! :party:

Happy B day Jazz :)
from someone who went from a regular poster to being a lurker :p

Happy Birthday! :)

@all: Thank you so much! :D I'm back from my trip to the wilds (not *so* wild, anyway, Wifi seems to be everywhere nowadays).
Thanks for all the nice wishes. Can you hear my joints creaking? Dang, it's slowly getting dangerous, I guess I'll be falling apart soon.

@dte: As for the dress-up outfit... ummm... sorry, no, didn't get any. I bought me some Crocs, does that count? But I got an electronic feet massage thingy and the 'Casshern' DVD from hubby.
@Krzychu: no real beer for me atm, but you may rest assured in the knowledge that the second and final volume just hit the shelves and a SciFi novel will be out by the end of next year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORWIN!!!

Jaz your joints have nothing to fear. If this guy is still able to get from the keyboard to the bathroom in the same day, we are all safe.

Hope you have a great BD! (PS Let me know if I need to start using that bigger size type font for you all the time?)

:D:lol::p

Happy Birthday, Prince of Amber. And as many more as your body can stand. :) :party2::cake::floating:

Geez, do they even celebrate birthdays at his age? ;)

Have a great day, Corwin!

Happy Birthday, Corwin! May you live long and prosper :D :flower:

I'll agree to that!! :) Just remember Cm, you're not that far behind me, and I know the specifics!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom