Shadow of Legend MMORPG

Moved to the MMO forum...

I'm still downloading the game client, so I don't have any response to it, but it looks decent enough to me. I'd like to hear if anyone else has tried this game though.

New to me, and don't have time to try atm, looks interesting. :)

Downloading it, too (I know this thread's old, but...). I liked the screenshots, it reminded me a bit of Eschalon and the "old skool" rpg's (or mmorpg's as the case may be), so the decision was made to seriously check it out. Am reading the background story on it now.

Add-on comment: Am checking out the section on game controls. Looks suspiciously a LOT like WoW controls. Are mmo's starting to do a "harmonic convergence" in their game controls??

Last edited:
I dont play free games because you get what you paid for...

I downloaded it and have started it. Untill now I like it and still not sick of it after playing a day. level 6 elven mage. Still getting the hang of it
Too bad that I found more stuff for other classes than my own. Butalready found some nice equipment, not extra ordinary but nice for a low level

I was wondering, is there anyone else here on the boards playing it? otherwhise we might raise a guild: the rpgwatch guild or something or the gothic guild :p
I am not yet at the level I could join but it seemed fun, and you would already know you can trust these guys

Well, titus, I'm playing an orc combatant atm on it under the name Sinaar. I can always reroll, though.

Back
Top Bottom