Rock, Paper, Shotgun - Deus Ex 3 Art & Thief 4 Speculations?

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Rock, Paper, Shotgun has a nice piece of concept art that came to them via a French site and a circuitous route. It's authenticity as art from Deus Ex 3 isn't proven but they discuss their reasons for believing it genuine.
In related news, a couple of days ago they speculated Eidos Montreal is also working on Thief 4, after spotting job positions with some strong hints:
To quote the statement from their site: “Eidos-Montréal is proud to announce the recruitment for our 2nd “AAA” project. … A hint! The title begins with the letter “ T”.” Which doesn’t mean much until you notice - as a forumite of theirs did - the previously existing line on their site here: “The first two games we develop will revive successful franchises.” With the Montreal Studio already at work on Deus Ex 3, it’s an easy leap to the further adventures of Mr Stealy rather than the further adventures of the-also-Eidos-Owned-Terracide. Or, less facetiously, they could be Tomb Raider… but that franchise doesn’t need reviving. Let’s be honest: It’s almost certainly Thief. They wouldn’t have said the teasing “T” otherwise.
More information.

Please be Thief 4, please be Thief 4, Please be Thief 4.

Of course, it will be another friggin Tomb Raider game...or whatever Terracide is (I'm not even gonna click on the link to find out what that is since it's obviously not thief and reeks of an rts title).

While I'm making futile prayers though, please let Deus Ex 3 be at least half as complex as the original. Or, saying the same thing but worded differently, let it be at least 5 times more complex than DE:IW (turd!). And by complex I just mean the skill/weapon development choices...story would be nice too but the story in IW actually wasn't that horrible if I remember right (it was just buried under a turd of a game).

While I'm making futile prayers though, please let Deus Ex 3 be at least half as complex as the original. Or, saying the same thing but worded differently, let it be at least 5 times more complex than DE:IW (turd!).

Yep, and let Thief 4 be at least a bit like Thief 1 again... of course it won't be, but oh well...

Back
Top Bottom