Fallout: New Vegas - Graphic Novel Preview

Dhruin

SasqWatch
IGN has a preview of All Roads, the Chris Avellone graphic novel included in the Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition.
Avellone described the project to us, saying "'All Roads' showcases all the events that take place a week before Fallout: New Vegas begins through the perspectives of two characters hunting the player. We've structured this from a narrative standpoint and also from an artistic standpoint by having each perspective illustrated by a different artist (Wellinton Alves, Jean Diaz) and by using different color schemes.
More information.

The news to me was $80 for the collectors edition? Thats $30 more than what steam is quoting for standard edition. Anyway I like the comic idea with the background story just not $30 liking it and frankly I don't want physical stuff that I'll have to recycle.

I'll read the pdf if that is made available after release. Hopefully the comic isn't required to get the full picture as most games are already too streamlined on the story front. Also not crazy about the artist's style for the pic supplied. It will be interesting to see the contrast from the other artist.

wonder if there'll be anything at the Comic Con.

Back
Top Bottom