You guys (and one Witch) must be really bored to overfeed this troll so much.

I am. I confessed to it several pages ago. I should really go back to studying. I should. Really. :(

Error: Willpower is lacking, try again later.

… Alas!

Thoth said:
I'm not a violent person at all, but I'd like to let the people PMing me that I'm a Master at Brazilian Judo and Tae Kwon Do (I actually created my own style)

Wow. Now I just have to start pimping my boyfriend's battle prowess and we are for some mortal kombat! You don't live in argentina, do you? Please do. Please.

So I'll go and watch Bladerunner (first time!) in a few minutes and will probably start up Dark Sun again after that. Wonder how many Drog Posts I'll read here after that.

Thoth, don't get your knickers in a twist. This is "RPG Codex Refugee Thread" aka "Abandon hope all ye who enter here" and you get involved at your own risk :biggrin:

Wow. This is going places.

PLAIN TICKETS, BITCH!! I know krav maga and I'm an expert at kicku-youru-assu.

rkbxxu.jpg

Shit just got real, yo!

Being honest with myself, I rarely even play RPGs, I just like discussing them and being part of a collective butthurt about the latest major corporate screwup.

I'm not a violent person at all, but I'd like to let the people PMing me that I'm a Master at Brazilian Judo and Tae Kwon Do (I actually created my own style)

Not a threat, just putting that out there since I'm getting some vicious PMs.

Old as I am, I has a strong suspicion I could kick your ass. In fact, my bet is when you see my well over six foor frame and my gnarled old man hand that have the strength no younger generation can match, you will act REAL nice.

I'll admit that I lost my cool. I punched a hole through a bathroom stall at my place of work. Definitely out of line and I apologize. Luckily no one saw.

That doesn't change the fact that I'm a Sentinel and this is my home. From the get go, I've asked that you guys respect my home and you've instead defecated all over it. For this, I cannot forgive. Who would? I am willing to apologize to the codex and return to capitalizing it's name if I receive an apology from all of you AND an apology to The Watch. Then, the matter will be closed.

thanks to the 'dex, watch's activity goes through the roof. if i remember correctly, before today there was "the most users online" ever at 182, right now there's 352.

there was actualy nearly 400 members online today

Now I think that Thoth is Cloaked Figure, I'm getting all confused here, guys. How do you say 'your papers' in Arab?

Risin' up, bareback on the street
did his time providin' backdoor
went the distance of the black dick 10 feet
just a man and his hole to provide

so many times it enters too fast
you trade your asshole for glory
don't lose your grip on the dicks of the black
you must suck just to keep them a hard

it's the cock of the tiger
up the hoe of the tribe
banging up thoth the manwhore of our rival
and the last known cocksucker
taking horse dick in mouth
and he never backs down
for the cock of the tiger

What are you supposed to be studying?

I just use studying as I should be reading dusty tomes of forbidden lore, reading historical texts on those cultures with an important influence of the left hand, and practicing my asana, but I have a killer headache and feel lazy as hell today.

So today i'm switching lust and pride and envy for sloth. Sue me. :(

it's funny because of logged on members, there's actually nearly no one from the watch, everyone are from the 'dex

I am willing to apologize to the codex and return to capitalizing it's name if I receive an apology from all of you AND an apology to The Watch. Then, the matter will be closed.

Go fuck yourself.

End. Of. Rine.

sbMgL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom