Ultima VI Project - New Patch Released

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
Staff Member
The eagerly awaited patch for Archon's recent release of The Ultima 6 Project is now available. Here's the official Press Release:
Patch 1.0.1 Release
Written by U6P Aletys
Tuesday, 7 September 2010:
Team Archon has released the 1.0.1 patch for the Ultima 6 Project for Dungeon Siege 1 (PC and Mac). This release fixes a number of issues which prevented players from completing the game, including:
• Issues with teleporters and orbing
• Conversation loops and broken conversation triggers
• NIS sequences which were not clearing the letterboxing upon completion
• Other miscellaneous items which were affecting game play
If you find problems with the release, want to exchange play hints with other players or discuss the game in chat, want to give us kudos, or (heaven forbid) want to tell us what you really think, join us at our forums at:
http://www.projectbritannia.com/index.php
To download the 1.0.1 Patch release, go to the Ultima 6 Project web site at:
http://www.u6project.com/
About The U6 Project
The Ultima 6 Project was formed in 2001 by Sliding Dragon to develop a remake of Origin's Ultima VI: The False Prophet with newer graphics and a more immersive engine. Soon assembled under the banner Archon, the team members, who hail from all over the globe, have set about recreating the world of Britannia, adding an enhanced storyline to bolster intraseries continuity and building on the Ultima legacy in a way that will please fans new and old.

More information.

Thank you!! My playing was interrupted but I do intend to return to U6P asap! This is a great mod!

I've played many of the beta 1.0.1 patches and they do address a lot of areas. They're planning on a larger patch ( version 1.1) for the end of the year.

I haven't run into too many bugs. I thought that some of the journal entries were just not clearing when done, but it seems that many just aren't done and that the last journal isn't giving any indication that there is more.

Outside of that, my main issues have just been with 'over-realism' in parts of the game (such as my mentioned frustration with finding maps at the end of dungeon levels when they are no longer useful).

Back
Top Bottom