• Maybe It Depends

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • No I will Not

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • Never Played Any Dragon Age Game

Votes: 17 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like a lot of things about DA2. And I dislike a lot of things in DA2. All in all I've enjoyed it.

I like a lot of things about DA2. And I dislike a lot of things in DA2. All in all I've enjoyed it.

Here to hoping that you will like a lot of things about DAI and dislike a lot less.

I'm really wondering how people are going to react to some of the changes though.

I have a feeling I'm going to hate the writing - but hopefully I can look past that and enjoy the exploration and progression.

I voted that I will wait for a cheap sale. My main reason may be somewhat unusual, but I find the whole blood fetish in the Dragon Age games somewhat icky, which detracts from my enjoyment. Which means I already bought the other DA games when they were $5. The problems of DA2 only got on top of that.

Let's see. At least the previews of the new game look friendlier, so who knows when I will look at it. My backlog is so large by now that I really don't need it at the moment.

Wasn't it possible to deactive the blood effects?

It's possible in both DAO and DA2. I always play with it off. It just look stupid.

DA2 had gore too (well dude exploding on death like in BG1/2), but someone made a "mod" on PC to remove it. No gore in DAI though.

I'm going to try waiting EA/Bioware out. They keep adding more stuff to their games long after they release. That works fine for some genres but not so much for these games. With a 4X game I can pick the game up again months later and start a new play-through. It's far rarer for me to play all the way through an RPG a second time and picking up my old characters for a quick, 4-8 hour run after leaving them for months doesn't appeal to me much.

So I'm going to do my Blackguards, a little Civ Beyond, Witcher 2 (finally), Witcher 3, Elite: Dangerous, and hopefully some others to keep me occupied until the full version shows up.

Yes, at least the facial stuff, and I had those turned off. That doesn't change anything about that blood fetish being at the center of the whole series.

Back
Top Bottom