Could it be

Bartacus

BartWatch
Could it be? It meaning that I met a woman on a relation site. We exchanged a few mails at start with a few pics (no I don't post them here due to the content ;) ) and the phone calls. I am a man and a phonecall usually takes a minute for me. The past week we called each other every single day and so far the shortest talk we had was 30min. Tomorrow I'll finally meet her, but both of us are really anxious -> She comes home early from a weekend just because she couldn't waite till the initial date next Friday. I'm still a bit sceptic, but I can't deny the fact that I'm too falling in love without even seeing her. Last night I could barely sleep and I don't think this night will be better. I'll certainly keep you informed of further developments.

Wish me luck my brothers and sisters of the Watch.

Good luck, Bart! Please keep us updated :).

Awww, our little boy is growing up right before our eyes... ;)

Best wishes, Bart. Hope you two will "click." :)

Good luck. :)

There is only a small problem, which is called "expectation". The danger imho lies in building up expectations, and kind of a "dream" of the other person.

If you manage to overcome this, then good luck ! :)

Good luck. :)

There is only a small problem, which is called "expectation". The danger imho lies in building up expectations, and kind of a "dream" of the other person.

If you manage to overcome this, then good luck ! :)

That's true, Alrik. This is why I'm still a bit sceptic, but my hart tells me to quiet down that voice.

I will try to post afterwards and keep you all informed.

Ya, i know the anticipation could be overwhelming, but try to take it as meeting you best friend or something, you would feel better that way.

Just remember, I give discounted rates to members of the Watch who decide to get married in Oz!! :) All the best.

PLease be careful w/ the "fallin in love" thing before you even meet!

I met my fiancee online, lot's of people are doin things that way nowadays. She's a pc geek, whom i never would have met otherwise. It's a great resource for those who dont hang in bars or engage in other such "traditional" avenues of striking up relationships w/ the opposite sex.

Goes without saying (but I'll say it anyway) be careful, and remember if things dont work out it's not that big a deal - there's plenty more where she came from!

Congratulations, Samhain, female PC geeks are so much rare ... ;)

Thanks all and congrats Sam!

I'm nervous as hell right now. Good thing to know is that she already likes me a lot and is as 'desperate' (sounds like a bad word, but I mean it in a good way) to see me as I'm to see her.

I know it's a double post, but for me there's a whole era between them. At first I thought something went wrong. She would call me a 7 o' clock, but she didn't. I tried to cal her frequently, but she didn't answer what so ever. I send her a sms (message on a cellphone) and she didn't respond. I got really worried, because she always responded really fast on my calls/messages. The hour of the date was originally at 9pm, but I finally received a phone call at 21:50 -> It appeared to be that her battery was death and she didn't know my number by hart so she couldn't warn me.

We still met, because we both real realy wanted to meet each other. So I drove to Antwerp and waited near de Meir/de Leien. I waited a long time (she is a woman, so I just waited) till I suddenly got a call from her in panic. She was already close to the statue where I waited, but a car with 4 Morrocans was following her. I was the brave knight who rescued her from the villains by going to her, grab and kiss her. not a real kiss (tongue) -> that would be to soon, but this felt really good to. She looked fantastic with those high boots and those thight pants.

Then we talked for half an hour outside, cause she didn't enjoy the student café. Since nothing (except those cafés) was still open on a Sunday around midnight, we just sat on a bench in the cold. I drowned in her eyes. She's absolutely a beauty. That reminds me of something: she is a bit black, sort of milkchocolate look. I absolutely don't mind.

Well Sir Bartacus, did you arrange a second meeting? Now you're her knight in shining armour (yes that was deliberate), things should hopefully be looking even better.

I've been trying to think how it could possibly have started out better, but no luck -- and I have a pretty good imagination. Keep up the good work, Sir Bartacus. ;)

Yes, peasant Corwin (it was that or King Corwin, but that would be wrong somehow :lol: ) I have arranged a second date, but I'm now trying to set it on tomorrow. I'm just totally nuts about her and it's difficult I'd have to wait till Friday to see her. I'll see how she responds. After all, her feelings could be different, but that's not how I saw it. I think she's as crazy about me as I about her. She talked about my eyes and looked so deeply in them -> our faces came very, very close and there was that certain tension ... Well, I don't need to say more I think.

Back
Top Bottom