The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Too bad I can't DM the game myself..............I would teach you to respect the Orc in me.............:mwahaha:

Not sure if I can make it or not....waiting for family to sort out who will be where and when....I will show if I can.

@ Thaurin…….I see you found the guild. I have a level 3 half orc I could run with your cleric. Most all my characters have Kerria in the first name, other then Testovina. No matter who is on, if we have a character you can run with feel free to ask about teaming up. ;)
Actually, until you get a feel for the various toons each of us run, it might be better to ask (assuming you want to party up) regardless of which characters might be online at that time. For example, if you wait to find Botdu (my cleric) online to party up, you'll probably be waiting a long time. But you'll see me running Wouldii (my ranger) quite a bit these days and it's usually no problem to switch over.

Although I can't compete with JM, I've been chipping away at the Desert slayers and rares with Wouldii. I've got 14/16 rares now and passed 1500 undead. I need a couple hundred more gnolls for 1500 of them. I've only got ~300 scorrow right now, but one of my 2 missing rares is over in that neck of the woods, so I'll probably get to 400 before that rare finally pops up. Got almost 15k XP for the undead, so I'm pretty excited about chugging thru some more right now. Doubt that I'll have the enthusiasm to go for 3000, though. I've picked up some decent loot knocking on rares, but no bloodstone yet. ;)

Yeah, most of us run multiple alts, which have been gone over here and there in this thread. But, regardless, always hit 'O' and go to the guild tab. If I'm on, I'm always up to lend a hand, though my lowest level is a level 6 Monk. Once you hit 6-7, you've got a lot more choices, as all of us have at least one character in that range.

Here's my alts, by level as of this posting. I doubt I'll gain any today, but I fully intend to spend my time off tomorrow playing, so who knows.

Rachail - Level 13 Paladin/2 Monk
Aerii - Level 17 Cleric
Murii - Level 8 Sorcerer
Ijii - Level 6 Bard/ 1 Rogue
Mirys - Level 11 Favored Soul
Wiindsong - Level 6 Monk

Hey Dte, we missed you Friday. Hope all is ok.

Sorry, y'all. It's nothing short of comedy… Apparently, somebody moved into my neighborhood about 4 doors down and transferred their internet service from their old home to their new home. Somehow, my ISP managed to put that service over top of mine. My account still had my phone and my address and my name, but her name was appended to the account (don't tell Mrs dte, but apparently I've got an extra woman on the side) and the internet "connection" went down the street. Don't ask me—even the customer service rep was baffled.

But it gets better! When notified of the mistake, they couldn't fix it immediately. They couldn't back out the errant transfer order until it was completed, which apparently couldn't happen until Saturday at best or today at worst. Turns out they got me turned back on Saturday, but obviously that's too late for our session.

Good news is that customer service is based in the US (Speaks English! Well, she sounded a lot like Azraelck, which we'll call English ;) ) and she really did try for nearly an hour to cheat her system. Gave me 2 months credit for my trouble.

Last edited:
LOL Well at least you got to have a short fling with the neighbor and got paid for it.......in a manner. ;)

Just a gigolo / and everywhere I go / people know the part I'm playin'
Paid for every dance / selling each romance / Oooo, what they sayin'

We can tell!! :p Glad to have you back online Dte.

And just like that, I'm back offline... Went home after work yesterday and no internet. They're coming today to hook it back up. They had a new disconnect order in their system for my entire account which we got stopped, but somehow the weekend fix got un-fixed. What a mess.

Pity, you missed a good lowbie session yesterday. Finally got my rogue up to level 9 and Az's Sorc to 9 as well. We could have dragged some of yours with us through Necro 2!! :)

Actually, we need to get Botdu up to par with the rest of us. So that you're not left in a situation like Corwin was for awhile, unable to play with the group because everyone was way too high level.

Granted, as a Cleric you can pretty much take any group you want, so can easily get pugs to carry you through to cap.

Shadohe and Bot both need Necro 2. Unfortunate that I missed the run. Worst case, I can solo Bot thru Tangles and the remainder of Waterworks to pick up enough XP to get him level 7.

For that matter, if Bot gets left behind I won't be devastated. I built him because the guild needed a low level cleric and I felt like I really should try something besides a pointy-stick-swinger. I'm not really that attached to him.

Well, we didn't finish Necro2, so we can always rerun the chain again, as it's excellent xp. I totalled what Shadow Knight will all optionals got us, on hard, It was over 17k. So I won't turn down a Necro2 run again. Corwin might, he likes easy stuff. :p

Ok I need some confirmation that DDO servers are down or is my game messed up and I need a new install? I will check here later see if anyone else is having issues.

Yep, I think they might be, I couldn't log on to them. Just checked the main site and there's a message that it's down for maintenance.

Yep, I was in it when it puked. Thought it was a problem on my end, but apparently not.

edit- still down, and the forums are down as well. I didn't see any announcement about this, but the "banner" in place of the forums says it's scheduled maintence.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I thought it was them, but better to be sure. Just have to see if it is up tomorrow. Can you go into DDOT's from withdrawal? ;)

Just checked and it's back up right now!!

Hope you're staying high and dry, old man. I seem to remember you being on a different corner of the island from the cyclone, but best of luck to you and yours.

Back
Top Bottom