Pricewatch!

DA2's price is sinking like a stone.

I've seen it for 20 Euros this week - most shops in Cologne still charge 30 for it, though.

The official "clue-book" is around 10 Euros in some shops now.

German publisher Daedalic currently brings out old DOS games - among them in a "Silmarils Collection" is the Ishar Trilogy - into Retail for under 10 Euros, if I remember correctly.
They are collaborating with DotEmu.

DA2 was in the last "3 for 45€" pack in the MM. Cross platform, so if you include console tax, the shop's margin and VAT, they're basically giving it away for free to sell you DLC.

All titles from Nordic Games (the company that recently purchased JoWooD) are on sale at GOG this week.

You can get Gothic 2 Gold, Painkiller Black, Spellforce Platinum, and other titles, for $3 or less.

All titles from Nordic Games (the company that recently purchased JoWooD) are on sale at GOG this week.

You can get Gothic 2 Gold, Painkiller Black, Spellforce Platinum, and other titles, for $3 or less.

Awesome! Thanks for the tip - I have almost everything but can push it on GearDiary for folks who don't.

Knights of the Old Republic is $4.99 US on Steam until Monday at 10AM PST.

Knights of the Old Republic is $4.99 US on Steam until Monday at 10AM PST.

The Star Wars Collection is also on sale during that time. You can get all 13 Star Wars games on Steam for $49.99

Star Wars Republic Commando™ , Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, Star Wars Battlefront® II , Star Wars Starfighter™, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith, Star Wars: Dark Forces, Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes, Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition, Star Wars® Empire at War™: Gold Pack, STAR WARS® THE FORCE UNLEASHED II

Portal is free on Steam until the 20th.

Mount and Blade games are 75% off today on Steam

Mount and Blade - $4.99
Warband - $7.49
With Fire and Sword - $3.74

Or get all 3 for $12.49

Also, Mirror's Edge is on sale today on Steam for $4.99. It's rare these days that EA games go on sale on Steam so if you were considering Mirror's Edge and wanted it on Steam better grab it.

gah - magicka complete is $6.50 today and I just bought a copy yesterday for $12!

grrrr

gah - magicka complete is $6.50 today and I just bought a copy yesterday for $12!

grrrr

That's the thing with Steam multi-day sales. Never buy something if it's not the deal of the day unless it is the last day of the sale and has not been the deal of the day. Then you know it isn't going to be.

This applies to the big sales like Summer and Winter, and also to these smaller multi-day events like this one.

Also, for people who keep an eye out on the Paradox forums, they strongly hinted on the Magicka forum that Sunday would be Magicka day.

Back
Top Bottom