The Legend Of Heroes: Trails In The Sky SC - Announced

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The Legend Of Heroes: Trails In The Sky SC - Announced For PC

XSEED announces The Legend Of Heroes: Trails In The Sky SC. The game will be coming to PSVita, and digitally to PC this winter.

XSEED Games, the independent-minded console publishing brand of Marvelous USA, Inc., is pleased to announce a partnership with Carpe Fulgur LLC to bring the much anticipated title, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC, digitally to PC and the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system (including compatibility with the PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system) in 2014. The first chapter, previously released for the PSP system as The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky,will also be released for PC this winter.
More information.

Last edited:
Super-stoked about this one. I wanted to play the titles on the PC for the longest time now.

Interesting ... I enjoyed the Legend of Heroes PSP games quite a bit ... not sure how they play on PC.

Interesting … I enjoyed the Legend of Heroes PSP games quite a bit … not sure how they play on PC.
I posted an article were XSEED talked about releasing more games on the PC. So it's a good thing they are keeping their promise. I'm sure many will complain about the graphics, and that it's a JRPG game. I'll just ignore them.:ignore:

Yeah, I played one of the TiTS :p games on my PSP and it was a great experience!

I posted an article were XSEED talked about releasing more games on the PC. So it's a good thing they are keeping their promise. I'm sure many will complain about the graphics, and that it's a JRPG game. I'll just ignore them.:ignore:

Guilty :D
Anyways, having more games not console exclusive anymore is a good thing. At least if they have a proper port to the PC and improved controls.

Like many other games, I'm sure I won't be able to pick this one up from the German Playstation Store, so I might give it a shot on PC.

Guilty :D
Anyways, having more games not console exclusive anymore is a good thing. At least if they have a proper port to the PC and improved controls.

Actually...
Trails in the Sky were originally PC games, and this is what they're bringing over! Just like Ys, they control excellent on mouse+keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom