Two Worlds II - Review @ GamingXP

I never played the first one although it seems to have some fans on this site. Mostly at the time the verdict seemed to be that it was pretty crappy at the time. But so far TW2 sounds like it could be enjoyable. But I'll definitely wait for more info (and hopefully a Watch review). ...and finish Gothic 3 first...

If you thought TW was empty, you obviously never played a certain game with the initials DL!! :)

I found Dungeon Siege empty, too. :p

I remember a demo for the first one - do we know if this will have one? Seems like they'll have some time pre US release when they could do with some effective marketing...

From what I've actually seen and read about two worlds 2 (and there's been a ton of info on this game during its devleopment), the game appears to be a much different creature from TW1 - different in a good way that is. My opinion about TW2 at this point is that it is going to be a really good CRPG - above average. Time will tell.

If you thought TW was empty, you obviously never played a certain game with the initials DL!! :)

Funny, I had more fun with Dungeon Lords than I did with TW. Maybe it was because of the character classes. It still was empty as can be though.

Funny, I had more fun with Dungeon Lords than I did with TW. Maybe it was because of the character classes. It still was empty as can be though.

I agree.
Two Worlds is an empty game, very repetetive.
Dungeon Lords was terrible but I managed to finish it (never finished Two Worlds I).

I don't think TW II will be better.

Back
Top Bottom