New Dungeon Keeper!

There still is. It's f2p microtransaction stupidity but honestly I don't see a reason to pay for anything in it. Well… Not that I'm trying to be #1 on PvP list.
Honestly is IS better than EA phonegames. Still, it's a bloody crappy phonegame.

If you despise facebook and refuse to open an account there, I suggest not playing it on the phone but on your good ol' PC. It's available here and for quests with friends you can use ppl from the chat on that site:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/nivalpublishing/kings-bounty-legions

oh man that demo was so horrible. it acted liek the full game and kept trying to get your nickles and dimes.

I seriously hope you don't mean King's Bounty phonegame.
It's better than EA's f2p phonegames, but it's still a phonegame which means very limited experience compared to PC counterparts. Oh and… This reminds me to review it in applestore and give 1 star (lowest score). Why? It wants to force you to register on facebook.
The post I replied to was about PC games. The current flow of the thread is talking about PC remakes. We're a PC-centric site. Yeah, I pulled a fast one on ya and pivoted to phone games. C'mon, joxer, now you're just making up excuses to bitch.

So the thread is not about (dungeon keeper) phonegame?
Well, sorry for offtopic and missing the point of the thread.

This game looks so bad, with cutesy art and microtransactions(probably) Another old favorite bites the dust. Played the original not long ago and it still holds up. The sequel is easier on the eyes though.

Back
Top Bottom