The Broken Hourglass

Hmmm, I was just thinking about this game today...it just sorta...disappeared.

Is this now the indie version of duke nukem?

True, haven't heard from them in a long time. Hopefully they are just concentrating on making the game. Indie rpgs projects take a long time - AoD, Frayed knights, Scars of War...

The website is still there, but there have been no updates in months.

Time to prod Jason Compton again, I guess.

No blog update since January either =\

True, haven't heard from them in a long time. Hopefully they are just concentrating on making the game. Indie rpgs projects take a long time - AoD, Frayed knights, Scars of War…

True, but in this time Basilisk has released two games in his series....

Things don't look too good for The Broken Hourglass. Just found out that Jason Compton is going through very tough time in his real life. It may not happen for a very long time (if it happens at all). I wish him a luck at this tough time of his life.

Another update on TBH. I contacted one of the TBH contributor and she said:

I am one of the quest authors, yes, but for now, my participation is done(I've finished my TBH work a few years ago). The game itself is nearly done, but whether it is 90% done or 99.99% done, I am not sure. I can only say that for the time being, Jason's not going to work on it, because, as you said, he's going through very tough time. I guess we can only wish him well and wait.

It will be such a shame if it gets abandoned now, especially if it is almost finished as she commented :(

Oh dear, thats kind of a worst-case scenario. I guess we can only wish the best for Jason, and hope that he can get back to his project one day. Sad news :-/

I'm also (still) hoping to play the game. But first of all: Best wishes for Jason.

Back
Top Bottom