Risen Keystrokes?

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
Staff Member
Does anyone know the keystroke to end a Nautilus transformation? During the game it says to use the middle mouse button, but I don't have one!! I haven't been able to find how to change back without waiting till the spell wears off.

Yeah, just re-assign the "weapons mode" button to some unused key in the settings.

My weapons draw is 1, but that didn't work with transformations!!

No, 1 only draws the melee weapon.

Is it possible you're the only person left on the planet with a 2 button mouse?

I think it's looked in the options menu.

It should be possible though one of the xml files though.

In configuser.xml, you'll find lines like this:

Key_M="Map_0"
Key_Mouse_ButtonLeft="PrimaryAction_0"
Key_Mouse_ButtonMiddle="WeaponMode_0"

Try attaching "WeaponMode_0" to something else.

Key_Mouse_ButtonMiddle="WeaponMode_0"

it can be modified in the "ConfigUser.xml", just change 'Key_Mouse_ButtonMiddle' to any of the keys.

btw, has anyone got the 'look back' action working?

I have the Logitech MX cordless, digital whatever. It has lots of buttons, wheels, but no MIDDLE button!!

I have the Logitech MX cordless, digital whatever. It has lots of buttons, wheels, but no MIDDLE button!!

Corwin, the middle button is the mouse wheel. Did you realize you can push it down?

You can also reassign it to a different button though, it's easy with Logitech mice.

i too use a Logitech MX518 (wired) and as JDR13 mentioned, the wheel acts as the middle button.

MS wireless optical is that way as well. I occasionally forget and use a heavy hand and then watch my screen go insane. :)

I tried the wheel, but nothing happened? Do I have to install all those Logitech drivers? I just plugged it in and used it.

On my Logitech RX1500 laser mouse it's the scroll lock key. It's a small button between the wheel and my hand.

You can download the software from the Logitech website. They'll ask you to identify your mouse and after a lot of trara you'll end up downloading the one unified mouse driver they have.

Or you edit the mentioned xml file and assign another key.

Back
Top Bottom