Path of Exile - New Announcement Posted

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Grinding Gear Games latest update on the Path of Exile forums has news about a new player record, a version 1.2.0 c preview, and mentions a State of Exile Podcast.

Over the weekend we hit a new record of 154,300 users playing Path of Exile simultaneously! We're currently preparing a 1.2.0c patch (likely to be deployed tomorrow) which includes a lot of improvements to the Forsaken Masters experience. For example, you'll now be able to sell items to vendors in other people's hideouts, which will make mapping a lot more convenient
More information.

I'm doing a Ranger build using Ice Shot/Lesser Multiple Projectiles/Faster Attacks and I'm having so much fun. I was worried at first I might get bored with the game since I already reached level 90 on a Duelist. However, the Ranger feels so different and fun. The diversity of builds in Path of Exile is ludicrous. Plus the new expansion and league content is great stuff.

PoE is a tough nut to crack, with many rough edges, and combat only starts being really fun around level 30-40. So many players will quit before they get to the good stuff. Too bad we can't have the polish of D3 and the design of PoE. I'll just keep playing both. :)

According to Steam Charts, Path of Exile is experiencing it's best population since going Open Beta, so the new fixes must be winning lots of people over!

Back
Top Bottom