Dungeons of Dredmor - Now Available

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
The wait is finally over with for the roguelike Dungeons of Dredmor. It is available from Steam right now. You can get it from Steam for a little less than five dollars. That's about the same price as a venti cafe mocha from Starbucks.
For those of you who don't remember Dredmor is a roguelike game that offers a great dungeon romp to kill the big bad Lord Dredmor. Jay Barnson wrote a great preview for it and you could also check out my preview. I tried to cover most of the technical aspects of the game. I'm sure they have changed a few things since the last time Jay or I played, but the previews should give you a genereal idea on what the game is about.
More information.

Thanks, Drithius for posting a comment about it's release in the forums.

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

Finally the wait is over with so once again WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!

Bought, played for a few minutes, broke the tutorial. Ah, well. Looks like it will be a good bit of fun and certainly worth $4.50.

Meh, went ahead and jumped in just now in lieu of waiting for another DD platform. it will likely be a good while before I have the time and frame of mind to take a crack at it though.

Great things should come of this post-release methinks.

Yay! Finally!

1 second instant purchase , and didnt regret it at all !

LOVE IT!!!

I've had 2 random crashes to desktop in 3 hours play, but apart from that it's great fun.

Great game, got owned by a Monster Zoo on level 2 after carefully exploring and perfecting my craft. What to try next? Sneaky thief type was really fun.

Well, I got a Steam account for this (reluctantly), but I had to support what looks like a great game at an unbelievable price. Here's hoping that this starts a trend.

I started playing for some minutes yesterday, not enough to give any impressions - A tutorial was mentioned, but I didn't see any further tutorial messages? Do I need to somehow "start" the tutorial?

waiting for a review. Till then Might-Magic VII it is :D

Dungeons is currently listed as #1 topseller on steam. Not sure what that means right after the summer sale and on day 1 after release, but I guess it still means they are doing pretty well, and the longer they stay on that list, the more sales it will get them.

Hey, skaven… Both those links 404 for me. /shrug

Jay's site is down right now. I can't get to the homepage or those links either. It's happened before and should be back up pretty soon.

Played last night, lost track of time, a great sign :D

I'm interested in the roguelike genre but generally turned off by the ascii art and poor interfaces. So Dredmor is great stuff. And I really like how many build varieties there are, lots of replayability.

Played last night, lost track of time, a great sign :D

I'm interested in the roguelike genre but generally turned off by the ascii art and poor interfaces. So Dredmor is great stuff. And I really like how many build varieties there are, lots of replayability.

You need to update your sig, Gareth ;)

Back
Top Bottom