Deus Ex - The Nameless Mod: New Site, Trailer

Looks impressive but, jeez, I think I threw that CD away so long ago that it might have actually started to biodegrade. GOG doesn't have it, either.

I'm looking forward to this bigtime. I only played Deus Ex for the first time about a year ago and enjoyed it a whole lot. I finished Deus Ex 2 a month or so ago and while it was decent it wasn't as good as the original.

I recently obtained Deus Ex from Gamersgate (downloadable) for $9.95 (as I too had got rid of my old CD years ago). I can confirm it works with existing mods like Shifter, Red Sun, Burden of 80 Proof, and Zodiac so I imagine it would work with the Nameless Mod too. Note: Dunno about the copy of Deus Ex on Steam - I have heard some Steam versions of games don't work with Mod's so it may be a bit risky. I suggest Gamersgate.

Also, Gametap apparently has it...

--Cam

Note: Dunno about the copy of Deus Ex on Steam - I have heard some Steam versions of games don't work with Mod's so it may be a bit risky. I suggest Gamersgate.

TNM has been tested on the Steam version, and as far as we can well it works just fine :)

Back
Top Bottom