Cleve's long lost relative?

crpgnut

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
I found an amusing self-bio on Smashwords that I just need to share. This guy sounds like he must be Cleve's Canadian twin ;)

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/wayneedwardclarke

I'm intensely and compulsively self-educated, I read at about 300 words per minute, and I've increased my IQ to about 160.

I've always enjoyed inventing and designing machines. Most of the machines I've designed are new types of vehicles.

I was a professional musician for about nine years. My musical skills include lead and harmony vocals, most styles of guitar and bass guitar, some drums and keyboards, songwriting, mixing, and production.

I spent about fifteen years researching and designing a comprehensive change in society and culture that will solve all the world’s major problems, guided by the principles of bio-sociology as introduced and developed by Prof. Edward O. Wilson, and influenced by Dr. Desmond Morris’ human sociobiology. I haven't worked on it like a fanatic over the last eight years like I did for the previous fifteen, but I have continued to develop my work in this field.

I’ve also been influenced as a fiction writer by my sociological work, and my science fiction novel People Of The Tiger (and the rest of The Rational Future Series) is set in a utopian future where my social policies have been implemented, which is a good way to get those ideas out into the public consciousness.

Much of my social thinking permeates my fantasy novel Blessings Of A Curse as well, though it’s a lot harder to notice there. I’ve also included my ideas on the law and legal reform in that book, though those policies were appended to the back of the book in an excerpt, for the sake of smooth readability.

BTW, the book he wrote is 400,000 words of pure bunk :D After reading his bio, I had to see if he actually had any skill as a writer. At least Cleve has some minor programming skill to go with his astronomical ego.

I don't see anything about being able to lift 500 pound weights and having Neanderthal genes, but otherwise yeah I see the resemblance. I particularly liked

I spent about fifteen years researching and designing a comprehensive change in society and culture that will solve all the world’s major problems

Oh the modesty…its beautiful to see.

Nothing wrong with a big ego if he can deliver. But that's always the problem, isn't it :)

That said, the quote regarding world change is disturbingly close to something I might have believed about myself if I'd been slightly more conceited!

Not a good sign :(

I was going to post, in detail, about how I'm the world's greatest procrastinator, but I'll save that for another time ;)

Don't forget, the baby is about to Fly!

I think I'd be the best dictator in the world, were I in charge of a country. :)
My benevolent dictatorship will kick your dictatorship's ass. :p

But see, that's the key. My thralls…errr…citizens will both fear and love me. Your oppressed masses will only be held by fear. I win, per Machiavelli. Besides, I'll have solid American stock to draw on while you'll be stuck with Euro softies. ;)

Or are we setting up as African tin pots? :D

I don't think people will love you... You're a bit too mad. You'll be like the Dictator in the movie who thinks people love him.

I don't care much where as long as I can do what I want like riding goats and playing pineapple bowling :D

As an all powerful dictator ruling the entire world, I'd probably do pretty well - but I'm not sure how to maintain perpetual quality rule after my demise :)

I'm willing to share. My benevolent oligarchy with both kick the crap out of your dictatorships and keep the stupid people of this world from ruining it for the rest of us.

I found a prophet for ya, bn. A little scared to dig too deep (reminds me of dattaswami wisdom, and I'm pretty sure they're trying to sell me something), but the linked page of the broader site has some fun lines that make a lot of sense.
http://www.osho.com/en/highlights-of-oshos-world/meritocracy/
"Democracy is not the highest goal. It is better than dictatorial regimes, it is better than monarchies, but it is not the end of the journey – because democracy basically means government by the people, of the people, for the people, but the people are retarded. So let us say: government by the retarded, for the retarded, of the retarded.
"One thing – we have to drop the idea that every man, just because he is twenty-one, is capable of choosing who is the right person to decide the fate of nations. Age cannot be the decisive factor. We have to change the decisive factor; that is changing the very foundation.

"My suggestion is that only a person who is at least a matriculate should be able to vote. His age does not matter. And as I explain to you the whole thing, it will become easier. For the local government, matriculation will be the qualification for the voters. And graduation from a university, at least a bachelor’s degree, should be a necessary qualification for anybody running for election, for the candidates. A master’s degree should be a minimum qualification for the one who is running for mayor."

Holy crap, the author of that site GETS me.

And one trip to the "Barn" will make Dte turn over the staff of power! :cm:

What would you call a female dictator?....Anything she wants :)

Back
Top Bottom