The ever-popular "Currently Listening" thread

Can you PLEASE stop with the lyric dumps? 5 songs, two pages ... ugh. I mean, one song of particular significance, whatever. But seriously.

Back on track: this afternoon listened to 'Evolution of the Dark Side of the Moog' - this is a series of awesome synth-based electronic music across many CDs, but several years back they released a single-disc overview. Good enough that I have the full set for when I'm in the mood, and the 'Evolution' on my iPod all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wahr00kwYBE

Can you PLEASE stop with the lyric dumps? 5 songs, two pages … ugh. I mean, one song of particular significance, whatever. But seriously.

Back on track: this afternoon listened to 'Evolution of the Dark Side of the Moog' - this is a series of awesome synth-based electronic music across many CDs, but several years back they released a single-disc overview. Good enough that I have the full set for when I'm in the mood, and the 'Evolution' on my iPod all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wahr00kwYBE

It was eight songs and I maybe they all have some sort of meaning to me.

It was eight songs and I maybe they all have some sort of meaning to me.

That's great ... link the songs, all in one post, skip the SPAMMING of the fucking lyrics - link to the site you copied them from (I assume you didn't type them, so someone else did the work you just took). Or do it across multiple days. Just give it a rest already.

Aw come on, this is a silly thread anyway, in my opinion it is okay to be a person who posts song lyrics here, especially if you're having the kind of week where it's like "OH MY GOD THIS ROCK AND ROLL SONG LYRIC SPEAKS TO MY STATE OF MIND"

However, it's Christmas tho, so I'm going to take the thread in still darker directions by posting a bunch of Christmas songs now. Here is the first one.

That's great … link the songs, all in one post, skip the SPAMMING of the fucking lyrics - link to the site you copied them from (I assume you didn't type them, so someone else did the work you just took). Or do it across multiple days. Just give it a rest already.

I am just trying to have a nice evening after a long week of dealing with completely moronic people. Sometimes it is nice to relax and have a bit of fun and listen to music and sing along with it.

Though if posting lyrics, which yes I did copy and paste though most of them I could type out if that would please you more is really making your life that worst I will stop.

That is great - share a song ... I shared two today. I love people sharing stuff here. But please show some respect for others - by burying the last contribution THREE PAGES BACK, you have taken over the thread. That is rude and poor netiquette. I am not the problem here, I am asking you to at least observe basic forum decorum and show some respect for other members. Whether or not you choose to do so is your choice.

That is great - share a song … I shared two today. I love people sharing stuff here. But please show some respect for others - by burying the last contribution THREE PAGES BACK, you have taken over the thread. That is rude and poor netiquette. I am not the problem here, I am asking you to at least observe basic forum decorum and show some respect for other members. Whether or not you choose to do so is your choice.

Because you don't like me posting the lyrics you know speak for everyone here?

Tell you what start your own site and I just won't visit. Though I do like your opinion on what is best for Canada in the other thread better.

Because you don't like me posting the lyrics you know speak for everyone here?

Tell you what start your own site and I just won't visit. Though I do like your opinion on what is best for Canada in the other thread better.

Can you fucking READ? Apparently not. Let me help.

DON'T POST MULTIPLE POSTS IN A ROW. ALL YOU DID WAS BURY WHAT EVERYONE ELSE WAS TRYING TO SHARE.

SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT TO OTHERS.

Though if posting lyrics, which yes I did copy and paste though most of them I could type out if that would please you more is really making your life that worst I will stop.

Posting lyrics someone else has transcribed without citation is a poor practice, and in some cases is infringement. Posting the link itself would be quite sufficient.

Copying so it gets some exposure before it gets buried by more BS from the SPAM-bot.

LOL sorry that is what I was listening too, maybe I should have put on Shine on you crazy diamond. That would have slowed down my posting but I wasn't listen to that. I was listen to those songs as I posted them having a good time :). Still having a good time but now time for bed so going to put on The Wire and see if is a good movie or not. Do should I post the screen play of it in the movie thread? or would you curse some more at me and degrade a good conversation that way.

Back
Top Bottom