Skyrim - v1.6 Hits X360

the horse combat is pretty good if you consider its more difficult and the tactics are different than melee. You can't cast spells or use bows.
Can't use bows? Hmm - I've been using them fine while mounted, on the PC version.

You can use bows on horse back and, with Dawnguard, crossbows. Although, there is a bug on PC with mounted combat and UI mods, you are apparently supposed to see the cursor, but for some reason when you have a UI mod it doesn't show up.

Magic and "horse charge" are supported by PC mods already. ;) There is also plenty of mods to make horse better. On the PC...again.

Can't use bows? Hmm - I've been using them fine while mounted, on the PC version.

You can definitely use bows with Patch 1.6 - in fact, they seem to be the easiest weapons for me to use with mounted combat.

With melee weapons you have to get right up on top of the enemy for the hit to register.

With melee weapons you have to get right up on top of the enemy for the hit to register.

Having played Mount&Blade recently, I have some training with that. Although, it work much better in M&B, everything feel more "natural" in that game compared to Skyrim.

Back
Top Bottom