Dragon Age - Leliana's Song DLC Trailer

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
EA sent us a link to the new Leliana's Song trailer. Click on the vid to watch it in 720p.

More information.

Reminds me of DA moment when she started singing all of a sudden. When the song ended, I could swear I heard crickets chirping and a pin drop at a distance (in real life as well and it was day time).

still doesn't sound particularly interesting…I mean a character like Shale was interesting - very different, unique, something worth exploring. Leliana just seems boring by comparison - I exhausted all her dialogue options in the game (and have no sense of oooh! What an interesting past she must have!) So she has a history…but does anyone really care (besides Bioware who want to squeeze blood from stone)?

I think it could be interesting, but probably not enough to go back to a game I've already finished.

…but does anyone really care (besides Bioware who want to squeeze blood from stone)?

I do. I really liked the voice acting done by Corinne Kempa and I thought the way the story played out with her was well done. I'm really looking forward to this one.

I can see how some people aren't as drawn to her though. My guess is she's a character you really like or dislike with not much in between.

While being a skilled assassin, Leliana manages to remain all cutesy and overall normal. That's rather unique if you look at the history of gaming. :) She's more like a real person, than just an in-game character.
I think it could be interesting, but probably not enough to go back to a game I've already finished.
This DLC looks a mini-expansion, so you wouldn't be really going back to Origins.

Back
Top Bottom