Child Of Light - Feature Trailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Ubisoft has released a new trailer for Child of Light with news the game will be released at the end of April on PC, and consoles.

Child of Light - a classic RPG with turn-based combat, 200+ skills to unlock, and 600+ crafting combinations.

Created by the talented team of Ubisoft Montreal using the UbiArt Framework, Child of Light is an RPG inspired by fairy tales.

http://childoflight-game.com/

Child of Light is coming April 30, 2014 and will be available for download on Xbox LIVE for the Xbox® 360 and Xbox® One, the PlayStation Network for the PlayStation® 3 and PlayStation® 4, the eShop from Nintendo for the Wii U, and Steam for PC.
More information.

RPG? All I see is a platformer. No buy.

If you watched the video you would see that combat is turn-based and only exploration is platform style.

The skill "system" doesn't look too imaginative from the video (+2 magic) but hopefully I'm wrong. I'm normally not too hot on platformers, but really enjoyed unepic, as you didn't need to due super precise jumping to enjoy the game. I might give this one a chance.

I'm glad to see ubisoft giving us something else than just another AC milk-party.
Starting to get slightly more respect for them now that they seem to dare trying out new stuff, like this and Watch Dogs. And Child of Light looks somewhat interesting as well.

UPLAY!!!!!!! ( I kid )

Man, I hope Watch Dogs doesn't suck. (If it ever exists).

Back
Top Bottom