Drakensang - Screens @ Worthplaying

Party based single player! That speaks my language. I'll have to keep a look out for this one!

Yep, nice shots, surely the game must be ready for release anytime now ?

re:- [ANACONDA will release Drakensang: The Dark Eye in the Q1 2008.]

re:- [ANACONDA will release Drakensang: The Dark Eye in the Q1 2008.]
It was delayed to July / august 2008 (one magazine wrote 31st july). Beta tests start in april.

But it was said to be very stable by several sources.

Looks really nice from what I have seen so far (there's also a couple of clips somewhere). I hope the game mechanics will be ok as well. Might become some kind of Baldur's Gate in 3D. Let's hope the best.

That dragon is one of the better ones I've seen (middle shot bottom row)--but can't they buy the girl some torso armor? At least a leather vest or something...;)

(I wouldn't want to do any serious monster slaying-type swordfighting in just a furry bra, myself.)

(I wouldn't want to do any serious monster slaying-type swordfighting in just a furry bra, myself.)

Yeah, but what if it were a +7 Furry Bra of Buxxxom Butt Kicking!

*sigh*

sorry..... couldn't resist...

Nope...got to have at least a Chainmail Camisole of Axe Resistance-- perhaps with a Hide Cuirass of Navel Protection thrown in, or I'm staying in the village for ale-swilling and rat-stomping detail only.

Looks nice, but I am dissapointed that they use the same technique of presenting PC faces as it was in NWN2. For me they should have gone with BG-style portraits.

Looks nice, but I am dissapointed that they use the same technique of presenting PC faces as it was in NWN2. For me they should have gone with BG-style portraits.

I feel the same. Those "new" character models are ugly. Its the same in Gothic 3 and NWN2. They all look like drowned bodies. Not only in the portraits but also ingame.
Bring back 2D Portraits and individually textured char faces.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom