DArtagnan is he banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got it, the Watch has been secretly assimilated into the Codex hivemind. I appoint Chien as Head Inquisitor to sniff out the witches commies trolls.

Please don't lock this thread, more delicious nonsense is getting posted by the minute.

An inquisition? Nothing less?

A remark was made that when going to a place that can be characterized by a certain type of reaction, nobody should be surprised to witness those reactions when going to that place.
And when another place is being turned into a branch of the first place, it is not surprising either to witness similarly characteristical reactions.

And secretly? How much a secret is something performed publically?
Lately, the frequency of the articles coming from the codex has increased... All published well, publically...

If indeed those mere observations increase the level of non sense in this thread, lets hope all the other threads in this site are dealt with the same set of mind.

Not stopping at that, lets hope that crowdfunding projects are reviewed and given a score with the same set of mind.

I'm not a big fan of how this is evolving, so I'd agree.

Let's not continue what happened in that other thread. I think we've all made our points, more or less.

Moderators have made their position clear as well.

No need to drag this out.

Agreed ... and I have nothing positive or constructive to add to what has been an apparent rehash over the last thread ... so I am out.

Sorry Gothic, but your response is based on not enough information.

You think I should sell items that were GIFTED to me to pay the medical bills? Sure, I will if it comes to that. Guess what? I sold nearly every possession I owned a few years back to help pay rent to keep my parents house going. Every single thing I owned went for sale, including computers, vintage synthesizers, music equipment and even my main music device I was using to compose at the time. All gone. Why? To help my parents. If it comes to that again, I will do it, sure. But you act as if I had the money to buy the few nice things I do have. News flash - I have NO MONEY. These items were GIFTS. Sure, I could sell my birthday gift to pay for bills and if I have to I will. But my mother also specifically told me NOT to do that. She doesn't want to see me have to sell every possession I own again to pay for the bills. We're hoping to get the money in other ways, through the generosity of people who can afford it and want to help. By the way, my mother also barely has anything worth money. We're down to pawning her wedding ring if you really must know, just to afford getting Dino taken care of. My mother would sell her house to pay for that dog if she had to. We're just hoping others will help so we don't have to do that.

So yeah, you're completely trolling me with negativity. And honestly GG, I've noticed that's your style in other posts of yours. You seem to have a volatile attitude at times. I'm sure others would agree but don't want to say anything. Those are the types of troll-ish, Codexian attitudes I like to avoid. And I haven't placed you on ignore yet, but if you continue to blab about things you have no idea about and react negatively to me, you will be there in a flash, trust me.

Oh, and P.S. - I'm disabled and can't work right now. I know that's personal and I'm putting it out there, but I don't care. I'm tired of the ridiculous backlash of "oh, just go get a job ya lazy bum!". I had one job in my life and it ended in a fiery mess after one year. I have many problems that make it difficult for me to work, and I focus on my YouTube and online things because they genuinely interest me and I'm somewhat capable to do them. I hope to one day make a living off my YouTube account, perhaps get into developing games or something. But it's very hard for me. You have no idea, but now you can simply shut up about this, along with a few others who insist that I just need to go away and get a job or something. You don't know me and what I struggle with, so stop acting like you do. Have some freaking decency and be polite, for fucks sake.

I think you would benefit from explaining these things in your post if you are begging, like you did now, in case you are asking for money, because most people on the forum will not look at your post as a separate occurrence they'll look at your posting history, see what hardware and gadgets you have, see what other posts you have done and so on.

If you truly are too sick to do any work, and you don't get the ObamaCare, then of course you are in a tough position, but getting $3000 on the internet for a dog surgery will be very tough either way.

If you are indeed planning to become a professional youtuber, you need to make some plans, see what gains you views, research how to best get subscribers, and old RPG's or rare gems is probably not the right games, as they have such a small following you'll get too few views to earn any money from doing let's plays of those. Of course you might be able to find a niche and get many viewers there... but it might be good to do some more popular mainstream game let's plays as well.

Either way it'll be very tough to earn any substantial sum from doing that, and it might take a very long time as well. If you are able to game for long periods of time and edit high quality videos, there are other work you can do to get money for your dog. You can also use some of your time to learn for example coding, even for video editing it is possible to earn money. How? There are a lot of websites, where you can do freelance work in front of the computer, for example: https://www.freelancer.com/?t=s&utm_expid=294858-322.JNXGEs-CRG2evxD91jNdxA.2#gaf is a very good site.

It is tough and hard work and it'll not earn that much, but it is probably the better option to save your dog. To have a positive mind is a very good thing, and I am a very positive person myself, but a dose of realism is also needed, both in your reviews and your hope of getting free things.

An inquisition? Nothing less?

A remark was made that when going to a place that can be characterized by a certain type of reaction, nobody should be surprised to witness those reactions when going to that place.
And when another place is being turned into a branch of the first place, it is not surprising either to witness similarly characteristical reactions.

And secretly? How much a secret is something performed publically?
Lately, the frequency of the articles coming from the codex has increased… All published well, publically…

If indeed those mere observations increase the level of non sense in this thread, lets hope all the other threads in this site are dealt with the same set of mind.

Not stopping at that, lets hope that crowdfunding projects are reviewed and given a score with the same set of mind.

The Codex also features RPGWatch articles. Therefore, the Watch is turning into the Codex, and the Codex is turning into the Watch.

According to this logic, Fluent only needs to go to what is now called Codex and ask for money there, and the Watch-ified members will only be too willing to donate. ;)

Not at all.

First, you must be able to characterize reactions on this site as watch, second, you must be able to spot them on the codex site.

In other cases, it only shows that, while the codex influences the watch, the watch does not influence the codex.

Going to be hard, very hard to show that.

Why cast the word logic when the way of thinking only exhibits a lack of logic?
Has logic turned all of a sudden all subjective too?

In other cases, it only shows that, while the codex influences the watch, the watch does not influence the codex.

The Codex has calmed down considerably over the last few years. At least the RPG discussion section which is the only one I browse. Could this be due to the Watch's influence?!? ZOMG it must be so.

or it could be the wave of new RPG's that came out

Why cast the word logic when the way of thinking only exhibits a lack of logic?
Has logic turned all of a sudden all subjective too?

You haven't been able to point out any Codex behavior on the Watch, unless not giving money to everyone that begs is considered Codex exclusive behavior (in which case I must congratulate these brave devils). Both the Codex and the Watch also display similar reactions towards i.e. titles with high production values but little depth, so this kind of reaction must also be the Codex' influence (because the Watch features Codex articles, with the Codex also featuring Watch articles :S)?

I think we should change the topic to "DArtagnan in a band", in which we start with the premise that someone spotted DArt in a band on YouTube, and we just take it from there :)

I haven't felt this almost-famous since my days on Shadowsong EU in WoW ;)

I always knew I had what it takes to be a special snowflake!

I see DArt more as the guy who's throwing remarks from the sideline at kids' soccer practice.

Next thing I want is some random dude asking here in the Forum about me : "Did Alrik get banned ?"

:biggrin:

Or "Why hasn't Alrik been banned?" :)

Pibbur who in general can't resist temptations like this.. And who only is mean to people he likes.

I always knew I had what it takes to be a special snowflake!

All snowflakes are special but in the case that you are showing this thread to your GF to get special attention yes you are very special.

Or "Why hasn't Alrik been banned?" :)

Pibbur who in general can't resist temptations like this.. And who only is mean to people he likes.

Or perhaps it should be 'let's gather an angry mob to deal with Alrik!' :)

Sorry Gothic, but your response is based on not enough information.

You think I should sell items that were GIFTED to me to pay the medical bills? Sure, I will if it comes to that. Guess what? I sold nearly every possession I owned a few years back to help pay rent to keep my parents house going. Every single thing I owned went for sale, including computers, vintage synthesizers, music equipment and even my main music device I was using to compose at the time. All gone. Why? To help my parents. If it comes to that again, I will do it, sure. But you act as if I had the money to buy the few nice things I do have. News flash - I have NO MONEY. These items were GIFTS. Sure, I could sell my birthday gift to pay for bills and if I have to I will. But my mother also specifically told me NOT to do that. She doesn't want to see me have to sell every possession I own again to pay for the bills. We're hoping to get the money in other ways, through the generosity of people who can afford it and want to help. By the way, my mother also barely has anything worth money. We're down to pawning her wedding ring if you really must know, just to afford getting Dino taken care of. My mother would sell her house to pay for that dog if she had to. We're just hoping others will help so we don't have to do that.

So yeah, you're completely trolling me with negativity. And honestly GG, I've noticed that's your style in other posts of yours. You seem to have a volatile attitude at times. I'm sure others would agree but don't want to say anything. Those are the types of troll-ish, Codexian attitudes I like to avoid. And I haven't placed you on ignore yet, but if you continue to blab about things you have no idea about and react negatively to me, you will be there in a flash, trust me.

Oh, and P.S. - I'm disabled and can't work right now. I know that's personal and I'm putting it out there, but I don't care. I'm tired of the ridiculous backlash of "oh, just go get a job ya lazy bum!". I had one job in my life and it ended in a fiery mess after one year. I have many problems that make it difficult for me to work, and I focus on my YouTube and online things because they genuinely interest me and I'm somewhat capable to do them. I hope to one day make a living off my YouTube account, perhaps get into developing games or something. But it's very hard for me. You have no idea, but now you can simply shut up about this, along with a few others who insist that I just need to go away and get a job or something. You don't know me and what I struggle with, so stop acting like you do. Have some freaking decency and be polite, for fucks sake.

And here I watched this Documentrary the other night and was just starting to feel bad for how they had to live.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3162938/

You have no clue how other have to live.

Or perhaps it should be 'let's gather an angry mob to deal with Alrik!' :)

Even better. :)

Pibbur who don't think he'll be able to come up with something better. Unless he himself risk being banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom