You just keep writing more and more ironic shit, don't you?

Thank you, Codex, for, even in your decline, innoculating me against trolling, so that should I ever waste an entire evening it is at least in clear mind of my own volition.

DOES YOUR RACE GET ACCUSED OF BEING CHEATS AND LIARS. BY THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE EVER USED THE TERM GYPED.

No hard feelings, but often there are reasons behind such accusations. All gypsies in potatoland I've met wanted something from me (money or cigarettes) and started cursing when I told them to go away. Just saying.

Anyway, I'm kind of dissapointed with level of racial/ethnic/national pride some of you guys have. Its kind of retarded to feel proud or hurt because of the stuff some folks did in the ancient times.

Majestic shitstorm approaching!!! Oh shi…

homer-eating-popcorn.jpg

http://youtu.be/Kub-HsG0LUc

go? timed to apply to the obsidian

Oh… I see it now. My apologies, I believe we started off with the wrong foot.

I don't discriminate against the jews. I laugh at people's deaths equally and democratically, independent of religion or ethnicity.

Sorry, but you got it wrong. When I said: Stop laughing at people's deaths. I meant all people's deaths.

However, in one way you got it right. I probably wouldn't have cared as much if it was about other people. I'm being honest here. However, I still wouldn't laugh about other people's deaths.

It's wrong and it's not because you have anonymity on forums that you should do bad things.

Sorry, but you got it wrong. When I said: Stop laughing at people's deaths. I meant all people's deaths.

However, in one way you got it right. I probably wouldn't have cared as much if it was about other people. I'm being honest here. However, I still wouldn't laugh about other people's deaths.

It's wrong and it's not because you have anonymity on forums that you should do bad things.

i think if you listen closely you can hear a radio beam from the alien implant in my cheek.
http://youtu.be/Kub-HsG0LUc

Somebody needs to post a link to this funny "ha ha ha" video.

All nations/groups which suffered under Nazi regime have jokes about concentration camps and occupation. Humor is one of the ways of dealing with horror. However, since neo-nazis also have jokes about camps it is very thin line indeed between humor and nastiness so care needs to be taken…

I wonder, could someone recover the Codex Michael Jackson gif. Ya know, than one of him eating popcorn when he was still ALIVE?

Fixed…:smug:

EDIT: the winking thing is what you get when you try to make a 'smug' insert here....Jebus....

Pladio, you do realize there is a healthy culture of jewish humor build around the holocaust right? Also, you need to watch a documentary about comedy called The Aristocrats so you can stop shooting yourself in the fucking foot with your idiocy.

I don't take any particular pleasure in watching my fellow Codexians troll the fuck out of you because honestly it's a boring circlejerk, but as a general heads up in life you should consider why your opinions on censorship on the internet do not extend to real life and vice versa (at least I hope they don't).

Why? In my culture it's perfectly acceptable to do that. Why do you discriminated towards those whose moral values differ from yours?

Exactly, nothing much else to laugh about in sunny Brazil...fucking first worlder scum and their moral superiority!

Pladio, you do realize there is a healthy culture of jewish humor build around the holocaust right? Also, you need to watch a documentary about comedy called The Aristocrats so you can stop being shooting yourself in the fucking foot with your idiocy.

I don't take any particular pleasure in watching my fellow Codexians troll the fuck out of you because honestly it's a boring circlejerk, but as a general heads up in life you should consider why your opinions on censorship on the internet does not extend to real life and vice versa.

well that may look good on your cv, but not mine.
http://www.eliteskills.com/z/193728

I see that this thread has, in a very short space of time, achieved the seal of codex approved quality™
If it weren't for the slightly different web design, I could almost swear that I was in just another thread in general discussion.:salute:

It's not even been a day and we already offended people with the jokes about the Jews.

Anyway, Pladio (and all others), it's just the kind of humour that flies around the Codex. While we do have a few extreme nutcases, the vast majority doesn't even believe it and makes fun of those subjects because it's one way to deal with it, pretty like how Pierre Desproges did but with more bad taste and less wit, which actually suits me just fine. You do not have to find it funny, but you should at least have an open mind and accept that other people find it funny, and maybe not for the reasons you think. In addition, assuming you find yourself in front of a die-hard jew hater holocaust denier, do you seriously think that telling him to be ashamed of himself will do any good? I've read many things that offended me over the years, even on the Codex, and while I became a more tolerant person, there are stuff where I draw the line, but instead of bitching about it with little success and no chance to change the minds of the people, I just ignore it and go somewhere else.

Also I didn't know what a wiccan was until today, and I laughed a lot when I did.

Pladio, you do realize there is a healthy culture of jewish humor build around the holocaust right? Also, you need to watch a documentary about comedy called The Aristocrats so you can stop shooting yourself in the fucking foot with your idiocy.

I don't take any particular pleasure in watching my fellow Codexians troll the fuck out of you because honestly it's a boring circlejerk, but as a general heads up in life you should consider why your opinions on censorship on the internet do not extend to real life and vice versa (at least I hope they don't).

I'm not trying to censor you really, even though I probably would if it were my forum. But then again, I would probably be one of the most tyrannical dictators ever if I were one. Fortunately, I'm neither a dictator nor the forum's owner.
What I'm trying to do is to raise awareness that what you're - you being some people here - doing is wrong.

That people can be hurt by what people say or do.
I'm also trying to show people that if someone did it to them they wouldn't be happy, so they shouldn't do it to others when they can avoid it or when someone asks them to.

But yes, I know about the Jewish humor of the Holocaust and I don't really find it funny.

I do enjoy Jewish jokes, which aren't about death.

Fixed…:smug:

EDIT: the winking thing is what you get when you try to make a 'smug' insert here….Jebus….

He'd probably still be alive if he didn't go try and turn himself into a white chick. And yeah, that smug smiley sucks compared to the Codex one.

Anyway, good to see a leftist bro in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom