Diablo 3 - Character Profiles Released

Dhruin

SasqWatch
If you're still playing Diablo III, Blizzard has released a new Character Profiles facility to view and show off your character:

• View your heroes’ gear, stats, and skills. How high have you raised your characters’ attributes? What are they wielding in each slot? What are their most prominent gear bonuses? What skills comprise their current build? Nuance awaits you in the Heroes tab.
  • Track your game progress. How many acts have you cleared? What bosses have you shredded in each difficulty? How far have you leveled up your hardcore and normal artisans? Find out in the Career tab. You can also check your play time (by class) throughout your entire Diablo III career, and learn how many monsters and elites you’ve slain.
  • Share with your friends. The Friends tab lets you check out your BattleTag friends’ characters, so that you can quickly compare notes on gear, skill & rune choices, and everything in between. You can also click on a BattleTag in the Diablo III forums to go directly to that player’s profile.
More information.

Is anybody?

Whenever I see one of thes post regarding a Diablo 3 update, instead of firing up the game to give it another try, I go and check the Torchlight II website for release info.

Great, now I can see the game I left behind from anywhere with a net connection!

Seriously, instead of putting more polish on the turd, they make it easier to see and smell instead. Unbelievable. It's hard to believe that this (or a previous incarnation of this) was once my favorite company.

D3 talk never fails to fire up the vitriol in PoE chat as well :D

Another at last! from me :p They've been promising this for a little while, and it'll make comparing gear with your alts that much easier (my notepad can take a rest).

Interesting how it'll work out in PvP though...

Never played it and I don't even understand why this blog called RPG (that's "role playing games" unless I got something terribly wrong) Watch even covers click-click-click-action-game news in the first place...

Never played it and I don't even understand why this blog called RPG (that's "role playing games" unless I got something terribly wrong) Watch even covers click-click-click-action-game news in the first place…

That's because people have different ideas of what qualifies as an RPG - especially when we're talking multi-genre.

Thankfully, no single person gets to decide this for everyone else around here.

Not really an interesting feature to be honest. I would rather have them fix the bugs and lag in the game, but every single patch so far has done something for the auction house or something else not really game experience improving.

That's because people have different ideas of what qualifies as an RPG - especially when we're talking multi-genre.

Thankfully, no single person gets to decide this for everyone else around here.

Amen to that!!

pibbur who thinks the world would be a much worse place if he had absolute power

Not really an interesting feature to be honest. I would rather have them fix the bugs and lag in the game, but every single patch so far has done something for the auction house or something else not really game experience improving.

I know this is the internet so wild exaggeration is the norm, but really..

http://www.diablowiki.com/Diablo_III_Patches

I know this is the internet so wild exaggeration is the norm, but really..

http://www.diablowiki.com/Diablo_III_Patches

True they have done some patches but what we (my friends, I only play coop) encounter as in server lag, achievements not being recognized, etc, etc is not here on the list. So I'm still standing behind my original statement.

Those things are server side fixes, not client side. Achievements were fixed shortly after the release of the game (not sure it could be retroactively applied though). My latency has also improved to a quarter of what it was when the game was released, so for my playing at least they are fixing those things.

Back
Top Bottom