Where is all the DA Coverage?

TheMadGamer

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
This site is really slacking. Where is all the Dragon Age coverage? C'mon guys get on the ball! ;)

This site is really slacking. Where is all the Dragon Age coverage? C'mon guys get on the ball! ;)

Is that sarcasm I smell in the air? *sniff* Yep, definitely sarcasm.;)

I don't make this stuff up. I just find it and post it. Blame the other game companies for not having any interviews, trailers, or other varios news about their game. I would love to find some reports on Alpha Protocol, Eschalon 2 or any of the many many rpgs being released this year, but it seems that DA is the big dog around right now. Expect to see a lot more in the coming days :D

I don't make this stuff up. I just find it and post it. Blame the other game companies for not having any interviews, trailers, or other varios news about their game.

No need to apologize! I haven't been on this site in a few days (I usually come here several times a day) and when I came here today I couldn't believe all the DA news... hence my little 'jest.'

Oh I wasn't really aplogizing, just justifying all that DA news ;) I highly recomend you check out some of the trailers if you haven't already. It showed the game in action with pauses and everything. Reminds me a lot of Baldur's Gate and maybe a little of KOTC. That rhyming tree was a little odd.

I'm a little scared of November. When this game finally hits the shelves there is going to be an explosion of news the world has never seen. We may all never be the same again. :D

Oh I wasn't really aplogizing, just justifying all that DA news ;) I highly recomend you check out some of the trailers if you haven't already. It showed the game in action with pauses and everything. Reminds me a lot of Baldur's Gate and maybe a little of KOTC. That rhyming tree was a little odd.

I wonder if it will take longer to get through all the DA news than to play the actual game. =)

Review floods similar to the Risen ones or general roundups could help if there's too much out there at once, but I don't want to imagine how much coordination effort that would require.

But hey, if most news headlines are about DA, it means the little newsbits in between are more pronounced, no? ^^

To tell you the truth, I felt the same way about Risen a few weeks ago. It seemed like 50% of all the 1st page news were about Risen, and since I wasn't interested in that game, I hated it. But I just waited it out. Like many others here, I couldn't wait for the release date to come, but unlike many others here, it wasn't because I wanted to play it, but because other games would finally make it to the front page of the news.
Since I do like Dragon Age, I don't mind all the coverage lately at all :)

There's not really that much info about DA: Origins right now - compared to what you might think. Oh, there might be the odd article, preview or even a review from time to time.

As Skavenhorde says, you should really check out the trailers for DA: Origins - the Xbox 360 playthrough at giantbomb.com really does a good job og showing the gameplay...

Just wait untill this game has been released :)

I can remember when I and some others were griping about the *lack* of Dragon Age info--how could Bioware be so into the Mass Effect stuff and not be pushing the big rpg, blah blah blah?

Those days are definitely gone.:p

Heck, I'm still waiting to hear something about Risen. This site R teh suX0rz!!!!!!!11111one

Back
Top Bottom