Inventory Resize (MOD)

badmofo

Tired but happy
I wasn't digging on the large, console-esque size of the inventory icons so have created a mod to reduce them by half.

Download here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/glsicz

To install, just extract into the game directory, a subdirectory called /UI/PC/Control will be created (if it doesn't already exist). To undo the mod just delete the UI directory, or revert to the original Scheme.xml (I've included the original with a .orig extension).

Attachments

• Precursors Inventory.jpg
    Precursors Inventory.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 43
I wasn't digging on the large, console-esque size of the inventory icons so have created a mod to reduce them by half.

Very cool! Do you think I should include this as default into the Unofficial Patch?

Nope, I for example never really needed any scrolling with default inventory size, so this is just to much.

Nope, I for example never really needed any scrolling with default inventory size, so this is just to much.

I looked at it inside the game and I agree. Everything looks very crowded now and the nice icon graphics are lost. Maybe 2/3 size would work...

I looked at it inside the game and I agree. Everything looks very crowded now and the nice icon graphics are lost. Maybe 2/3 size would work…

Yeah I refuse to scroll with a resolution of 1920 x 1080, but everyone's different I guess. Using the inventory grid as an example (I changed the trade grids, etc too), here are the relevant lines in Scheme.xml:

<IconTable Name="icontblInventory_HeroInventoryTable" … IconsInRow="12" …>
<IconCommonScale x="0.5" y="0.5" />

The original value for IconsInRow was 6, and the original IconCommonScale was 1.0.

You could try 8 icons per row, etc, but I like 12.

Back
Top Bottom