Pricewatch!

I think I'll delegate this to Corwin. ;)

There's a poll up on the Steam summer sale for the next community choice 75% off game and they're all RPGs: Risen, Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, and Two Worlds II.

I'm voting for Risen as it hasn't had a deep discount yet in the sale, and I already have Div 2: DKS.

Last edited:
There's a poll up on the Steam summer sale for the next community choice 75% off game and they're all RPGs: Risen, Divinity II, and Two Worlds II.

I'm voting for Risen as it hasn't had a deep discount yet in the sale, and I already have Div 2.

I should vote for Two Worlds 2, as that's the only one I don't own, but I think Risen was the better game. Suppose I'm "voting against my own self-interest," as quite a few of my fellow Americans tend to do.

It's D2: DKS, not D2. DKS includes the superb add-on Flames of Vengeance.

It's D2: DKS, not D2. DKS includes the superb add-on Flames of Vengeance.
Yeah, I should have clarified that (edited my post just now). I forgot that Ego Draconis was also on steam, I figured D2: DKS was the only one on there.

Morrowind:GOTY is also on flash sale for $4.99 right now, though it's not obvious on the sale page until you see it in top sellers.

Yes, always check the other games by the same publisher.

There's an rpg sale over at impulsedriven.com(used to be stardock, now it's gamestop). Among a few other things there's a d&d pack for about 15 euro with both BG + expansions, both ID + expansions, torment, both NWN and a few expansions and TOEE. Very good value if you haven't played them.

Jaw, most ppl here just adore Gamestop. :)

But I came actually to post that Calypso's classics are really cheap on GOG - Patrician, Port Royale, Stronghold and a few more are 50% off this weekend:
http://www.gog.com/en/promo/kalypso_weekend_promo

Also Eschalon book I-II at the reduced price of 75% on steam, sweet deal for good games.

Looks like I have a very different opinion than most in those game votes. I've voted every day (or more, I think they post a new poll every 8 hours), so out of like 10 votes I think the game I've chosen has won once, maybe twice

Jagged Alliance: BiA is on sale now. For 10 bucks it's easy to recommend.

Demigod is $5 on Steam, the 4 pack is $10. Offer ends in 28 minutes!

Recommended? I've been waiting for this kind of price drop, so I think I will swoop. It's just a question of getting the 4 pack or not.

Bastion is $3.75. I took a second look, but it's too cartoony and isometric actiony for my taste.

Last edited:
Summer Sale is over, but you can get Jade Empire for $3.74 today.

I've gotten so used to checking Steam every few hours. What'll I do now!? :p

I didn't actually get much this year. Some more-convenient-to-install versions of things I already have (FO3, Morrowind), and a couple of things I've wondered about, but no real "oh, I gots to have it!" buys.

I didn't actually get much this year. Some more-convenient-to-install versions of things I already have (FO3, Morrowind), and a couple of things I've wondered about, but no real "oh, I gots to have it!" buys.

My final tally…

Spellforce: Platinum Edition
KotOR
Two Worlds II bundle
Numen: Contest of Heroes
GTA IV Complete
GTA Vice City
VtM - Bloodlines
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition

Spent around $40 total.

Back
Top Bottom