Test: What's your (A)D&D class?

Jaz

Play nice.©
Take the test and see which (A)D&D class you are...

Here's my result:

Arcane Trickster
  • 44% Combativeness
  • 60% Sneakiness
  • 64% Intellect
  • 47% Spirituality
mt1128069751.jpg

Brilliant and sneaky: You are an Arcane Trickster!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.

Arcane Tricksters combine arcane magic with rogue skills and sensibilities. They use their magic to confuse their opponents or to augment their more mundane, roguish skills. If you thought it was annoying keeping an eye that that rogue, the Arcane Trickster is probably picking your pocket from the other side of the room.

Both smart and sneaky, you're probably the type of person that loves planning practical jokes... either that or knocking over banks.

Wizard

11% Combativeness
23% Sneakiness
70% Intellect
47% Spirituality

mt1128069261.jpg

Brilliant! You are a Wizard!
Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren't as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball!
Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.

Ha! Logical... :p that would be the day :D

59% Combativeness, 46% Sneakiness, 67% Intellect, 25% Spirituality. Spellsword.

29% Combativeness
13% Sneakiness
85% Intellect
30% Spirituality
Wizard

This is more revealing than a DNA test. ;)

11% Combativeness, 26% Sneakiness, 47% Intellect, 30% Spirituality

mt1128069949.jpg

You're an NPC! (Non-Player Character)
Sorry to say this, but you didn't score high enough in any category to be assigned a class. Simply put: You have no class.
But, hey, don't take it too badly. After all, NPCs live much longer than adventurers! Just stay away from spell-slinging lunatics and hungry dragons and you�ll be fine!

. . .

Well, what would the fantasy world be without us NPCs. ;) Extrapolated though, I think I'd be a wizard.

55% Combativeness, 16% Sneakiness, 58% Intellect, 77% Spirituality

Smart Paladin

...isn't that a paradoxon, somehow? :rotfl:

That's exactly what I was thinking... plus I've never seen myself as Lawful Good anyway... good yes... but not always completely lawful ;)

Well, my cousin once told me he thought I was 'Lawful Neutral with Evil tendencies' (and thus closely related to the average Efreet... alignment-wise), but I don't think he was even close ;).
The result I got here actually described my average CRPG character's* behavior, so it can't be all off...

Last edited:
Pfft.
Apparently I'm a Wizard (33% Combativeness, 43% Sneakiness, 55% Intellect, 44% Spirituality). I hate wizards! Can't stand the class!

Stupid test.

You can always go back and try to be more soul-searching in your replies, Gallifrey.Are you a confirmed anti-magic devotee, or is it just the pointy hats? :)

Your Score: Wizard
44% Combativeness, 20% Sneakiness, 82% Intellect, 22% Spirituality

Hmm - looks like a Battlemage ;)

Mystic Theurge
44% Combativeness, 16% Sneakiness, 82% Intellect, 66% Spirituality

mt1128069619.jpg

Apparently I have an ego too.

Last edited:
40% Combativeness, 26% Sneakiness, 52% Intellect, 19% Spirituality - Wizard.

Somehow I get a feeling most people are going to get high intelligence scores if the questions are something like "do you feel yourself smarter than everyone else". ;)

81% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 70% Intellect, 5% Spirituality
mt1128069993.jpg

Aggressive, but with the brains to back it up: You are a Spellsword!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you?ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.
You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don?t have much use for spirituality or mysticism.

Spellsword
  • 70% Combativeness
  • 16% Sneakiness
  • 67% Intellect
  • 16% Spirituality

mt1128069993.jpg

Aggressive, but with the brains to back it up: You are a Spellsword!

Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you�ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.

Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.

You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don�t have much use for spirituality or mysticism.

62% Combativeness, 73% Sneakiness, 50% Intellect, 50% Spirituality

mt1128069561.jpg

Violent and deceptive: You are an Assassin.
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Skulking through the shadows... hunting their prey without remorse... Assassins are some of the most dangerous killers in D&D, and evil bastards to boot.
You're not necessarily evil, but you are both violent and sneaky. Chances are you aren't very honorable. Though who knows? You might have some noble goals, even if your methods tend to be... unorthodox. You might just be a Slayer of Domiel or something.

My work environment is a breeding ground for these kinds of people... I'm not evil! I'm just adaptable!

You can always go back and try to be more soul-searching in your replies, Gallifrey.Are you a confirmed anti-magic devotee, or is it just the pointy hats? :)

Nah, I just hate playing spellcasters in RPGs. I find them, not so much boring, but tedious. I have this terrible habit that's been long-held, probably since I first started playing RPGs (pnp or computer) of not using limited use special abilities out of fear that I'll need them more later. So what always happens is that I end up never casting a spell or using a special ability. So spellcasters really do not suit me at all!

Somehow I get a feeling most people are going to get high intelligence scores if the questions are something like "do you feel yourself smarter than everyone else". ;)

I answered "no" to that question......

Back
Top Bottom