Risen Need help with Bandit camp quests

mastorofpuppetz

Watchdog
WOW, love the game, spent 6 hours just exploring the bandit camp, very immersive. But, I do seem to have an issue with a couple quests. I have 2 quests, the "Get the workers back to work" and "Get the hunters back Hunting" quests. i have talked to all the hunters and got them back hunting, same as the workers, but the quest wont't update or complete, I have spent 2 hours talkng to everyone making sure I didn't miss any conversation thread, did I miss anything? Did anyone else have this issue?

I just passed that quest, no probs. You might have missed someone out in the swamp.

I just passed that quest, no probs. You might have missed someone out in the swamp.

mmm, is there a walkthrough? I got 2 hunetrs and 4 workers back workign, i spent 2 hours walking around the swamp, cannot find anyone else.

Did you check the Quest Map (in right window of Journal)? It tells you where to find every person that's needed to complete the quest, and where to report after having finished the quest.

Did you check the Quest Map (in right window of Journal)? It tells you where to find every person that's needed to complete the quest, and where to report after having finished the quest.

lol, didnt know that, i checked my map and didnt see anything, must have been a diffferent map, thanks ill check that.

I did check my map , i have put 2 guys to work but need the "object" for the scared guy, not a clue what to do.
I also spoke to Sam and the 2 hunters , none returned to work and i only get trading dialogues or not at all .
I also can not fight Lorenzo , i have beaten one of the fighters (and Lorenzo when he tried to rob me) since then he doesn't talk to me.

I think there is a bug, i told Sam he could go back to work, before talking to Borega dude, borega says no, and I get no more dialog option, errrr. This area is a little buggy.

You have to continue to do quests for Brogar and Rachel. When it's all resolved, Sam will be able to go back to work.

The scared worker will only go back to work after you give him a "special" item and convince him he can save the world from evil.

second spoiler
You have to give him a worthless necklace and convince him it is a magical amulet that wards off evil.

The scared worker will only go back to work after you give him a "special" item and convince him he can save the world from evil.

second spoiler
You have to give him a worthless necklace and convince him it is a magical amulet that wards off evil.

Thats the problem, I did that already, still, quest does not update. The other ones have also gone back to work.

Did you go back and talk to the leader of the workers?

Same problem with mastor , none is talking to me , i do have necklaces ( from "treasure" chest ) …no updates in any quest .

I am like in 10th day , maybe i need a shower or something before someone acknowledge my existence again ?

Also the weed guy is dead and there is no dialogue , the other farmer passed next to it's body and agreed to sell me beer… :D

WTH!

Back
Top Bottom