Mass Effect 3 - Mordin Solus Obituary

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Gaming Lives has an obituary for Mordin Solus. Rest in peace you hamster on caffeine.

Mordin taught me many lessons, the most important of which was that ‘life is a negotiation, we all want and we all give to get what we want.’ It was exactly in this vein that our paths would cross again during the Reaper invasion. I had delicately negotiated for both Salarian and Krogan aid in fighting the Reapers, but in doing so I had to agree to sabotage the potential cure of the genophage. Mordin, clearly tortured by his involvement with the genophage, was convinced he should cure it. It was the first time I ever heard him admit he made a mistake. When he told me that the ‘big picture [was] made up of little pictures,’ that it was his ‘responsibility’ and that ‘someone else might have gotten it wrong’, I knew emotions were clouding his previously impersonal logic. He didn’t even anticipate that I would have been in favour of sabotaging the cure. The ultimate tragedy was that he was the one who convinced me that the genophage was the best option. It was such a shame as, in his own words, he ‘had more to offer, [and] mistakes to fix.’

I’m commander Shepard, and I killed Mordin Solus.

EDI, delete that entry.
More information.

Bioware killed Mordin they are the bastards.:cries:

Where else will I hear a salarian sing opera music now.:sing:

He so much would have liked to run tests on seashells. :(

I am the very model of a scientist Salarian..

Mordin was awesome.

Not to rain on your parade, but I couldn't stand that character.... Way over-the-top for my tastes, and the "drama" associated with his actions is the perfect example of how Bioware likes to treat such issues with their own special brand of subtlety :)

Damn you DArtagnan why couldn't you play along. :shakefist:

The thread was meant for laughs, and not cold hard facts. So away with you your not welcome here you downer.:p

For the rest of us here is Mordin's goodbye.

Link-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXQ6RkRh08Y

Last edited:
Not to rain on your parade, but I couldn't stand that character….
Oh come on DArtagan, what do you want?? Oh wait, wrong Mordin.

No live subject testing on species capable of calculus. Simple rule, never broken it.
-- Mordin (the right one)

Back
Top Bottom