Satellite Reign - Pre-Alpha Gameplay Demo

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
5 Lives released a new Pre-Alpha gameplay video for Satellite Reign. Thank you tomasp3n for sending me the link, and the rest of you enjoy the ten minute video.

We’ve got a special treat for you today. As we mentioned in our last update, alpha-level backers will be getting a build of Satellite Reign very soon. But, we can’t let them keep ALL of the excitement to themselves! Chris and his beard have worked together to bring you a narrated gameplay demo of the beginning of the pre-alpha build about to be released.

All of the usual pre-alpha disclaimers apply: nothing in the video is final, performance optimisations are ongoing, and so on. Interested? Take a look!

We’ve still got plenty of work to go until Satellite Reign is complete. There are more simulation systems to make, more characters to build, more environments to design and fill with art, more animations to make, and lots of balancing to do, but we’re pleased to say that thus far, things are on-track.
More information.

I'm very happy that I backed this game - after watching this video I know I made a right decision. Satellite Reign looks like it will be thinking-man action game - just like Syndicate was. I also loved the city and music and cameras and all those awesome little things (global scan, cameras, hacking, etc.).

I hate it when the most interesting games are in pre-alpha. I wish I could unlearn such things until they were release-ready ;)

I'm very happy that I backed this game - after watching this video I know I made a right decision. Satellite Reign looks like it will be thinking-man action game - just like Syndicate was. I also loved the city and music and cameras and all those awesome little things (global scan, cameras, hacking, etc.).

My thoughts exactly, I got that nice Syndicate vibe from the video and felt I had to share it with the rest of the Watch, I suppose there are alot of people here who didn't back the game... I'm sure as hell glad I did, although I agree with Darts feeling that sometimes you wish you didn't know about things until they actually arrive...

*closes mouth, wipes drool off*

This game looks delicious.

I hate it when the most interesting games are in pre-alpha. I wish I could unlearn such things until they were release-ready.
Usually I don't care or agree with what you say Dart, but this time I do. As most of the games I'm interested in playing are still in Beta/Alpha right now.:pout:
Liking the "Syndicate" like look and sound of this. Definately putting this on the back burner, one to keep an eye on for the future.
Yes it's worth keeping an eye on.:nod:

I was worried for a while but looks like development is on Schedule. I have high hopes on this one since Jagged Alliance: Flashback is a disappointment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom