Hearthstone

This is in Casual even. :-o

I know what you mean tho.

I'm up to 3 quests as I'm having trouble winning enough to clear them out now.

Casual I believe is somewhat depending on your level, I always play ranked… easier to win there, and if you lose at least you can win easier next time :D

I forgot about Ranked as I generally play Casual, especially with classes I don't generally play. Just won 2/3 in Ranked, much easier.

Killed a warlock on turn 4 last night with a MechHunter deck. Got lucky I'm sure. Round 6 is what I usually do with my Mage when everything goes right. I don't think I've even gotten a round 5 kill with my Mage.

Wow round 4, that's really good for a MechHunter deck.. how did you do it ?

I have had people give up on round 2.. with my druid deck, got to love that robot which can replace for any minion on your hand and get back again to the hand after... by round 2 you can have the ironbark and play the robot again :D

I play too hearthstone. I play mostly my control paladin. I found Tyrion(legendary) so i focused around him. I managed to craft Sylvanas and ragnaros and also have Ysera. So, basically is a strong deck.
My other decks are a mech rogue and a mid tempo shaman. They are doing ok but not like paladin.
I crafted sylvanas and ragnaros, because they fit in almost any deck.
I play for more than a year and haven't paid a cent.
I am also in the european servers if someone wants to add me for the spectate quest

Micromachine on round 1 that didn't get killed was the main damage dealer. I just got lucky that they didn't have a damage spell.

I HATE Rag and Sylvanas to a lesser degree. I don't have any of the good pack legendaries, just the Solo Adventures ones.

I played Heartstone shortly after it's release.
Played for a while and stopped...since then, some new expansions had been added and whatnot, just feel that I missed out a lot and now it's hard to jump back in.

I did like the game. Mage and Hunter where best for me. Hated those Paladins and Priests. :)

Emulated my Nexus 5 as a Galaxy 6 and got the 3 free packs today. Pulled another golden legendary, this time Harrison Jones. Gonna dust him also tho to make a legendary I will use alot. Not sure which one yet tho. I'll wait till after the announcement today for sure to see if there's an expansion coming up.

Wise to wait. I have dust for one more legendary and i'm waiting too. Harrison Jones is kinda good, especially these days with so many warriors around

Its the best one I have pulled but I don't have Rag, Dr Boom or any of the really good ones.

I get Rag occasionally from the unstable portal and its a game winner basically. He is on my much wanted list.

I have crafted boom also, a few weeks ago. So OP. I'm feeling they are going to nurf him, which is right if you ask me.
Ragnaros is a headache when entering the field. He got me quite few games. Best crafting.

I haven't seen Leeroy since they nerfed him, which is kind of sad. Sometimes the nerfing is just too much. I don't see many hunters either after they nerfed those.

New expansion on the way, with many new cards. Haven't seen any of them but it looks like things will change a lot. I have dust for 2 legendary cards, so i'll try to be as much ready as i can be.

Yup, I'm saving my gold right now. Have dust for a legendary and about 2500 gold at the moment.

Nice, just pulled Rag from the spectate quest pack. I was leaning towards crafting him. Whew.

Expansion comes out on Monday.

I've been playing this more than my computer games thus I don't mind spending a bit on money on something I am enjoying. Beats dropping $30 every time I go to the bar so I'm saving money.

Back
Top Bottom