BioWare - Chris Priestly to Leave Bioware

aries100

SasqWatch
In this thread at the Bioware forums, Fast Jimmy mentions that Chris Priestly is to leave Bioware.
Chris confirms this from his Twitter account:

@BioEvilChris leaving Bioware. I wish this was April's Fools Day. :(
In this now locked thread Chris Priestly confirms that he's indeed leaving Bioware, and adds this statement:

My time here at BioWare is indeed coming to a close. I thank all of our fans for supporting us over my years here. I do look forward to watching Dragon Age Inquisition develop from outside the company, so when it does come out, I can play a BioWare game as a fan instead of as an employee for the first time in over 12 years. DAI is gonna be great.
smile.png

I am attending PAX Australia this month and my time isn't up till the end of the month. However, this isn't really DAI news. So it gets closed.
So, one Chris (Priestly) is leaving and another Chris (Wynn) is joining the Bioware team.

More information.

In with the new out with the old it seems.:) This might be good or bad depending on who you ask.

Last edited:
In with the new out with the old it seems.:) This might be good or bad depending on who you ask.
Even if you're one of the people who do realize how crap BioWare has been for the last few years, it's hard to say. Some would blame EA, some would blame the BioWare guys. I guess either way though, a shakeup can't be a bad thing because it would be hard for that company to go any further downhill that it already has.

Hopefully the door will hit him on the way out, never liked him. Still I wonder how many originals are still left with the group.

So you are "on the team" if you are the "community manager"? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom