Graywalkers: Purgatory - A Strategic & Tactical Turn-Based RPG

Hi there, I'd like to join in the discussion at this point.

I'm the lead engineer for Graywalkers, and I'd like to clarify about the mobile version.

First off, we're targeting tablets only. We don't think the tiny screen sizes of phones will replicate the experience we're aiming for in the PC version.

Our idea for this is more of how 2K Games did the mobile version of XCOM: same experience as the PC version as much as possible, no microtransactions.

We won't be "dumbing down" the PC version just because we'll release to other platforms too.

Anyway, this is only as a stretch goal; we'll be releasing to desktops first and foremost. I'd be shooting myself in the foot if I had the mobile version to worry about as well, that early!

Sounds reasonable - and leaving out the phone version is definitely a good sign.

Thank you for sharing ;)

I'm with Corwin here welcome to the Watch Anomalous Underdog. I always appreciate when developers come to forums, and answer questions.:handshake:

Me and Ferds are actually both here. We've been thankful to RPGwatch and to you guys for bringing us the most number of pledges aside from Kickstarter itself. We value your opinions and thoughts and community is one of the driving forces for us being in Kickstarter. If you guys have any other concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to ask me or Ferds.

Wyldekarde aka Russell Tomas

I'm with Corwin here welcome to the Watch Anomalous Underdog. I always appreciate when developers come to forums, and answer questions.:handshake:

Back
Top Bottom