27 inch monitors

Speaking of 27' monitors, I just got my Dell U2715H one. Amazing screen. Looks fabulous. The image is sharp as ever. I tried playing some 4K wildlife footage resized to its 2560x1440, and it looks amazing. I've also hooked up my PS4 to it, and Last of Us never looked better. I never liked the way it looked on my low-end tv. So, I personally highly recommend it.

Also, the very thin edge is just cool as hell. It could really use another one side by side with this one. Currently I've got my old 24' which I've flipped at 90 degrees in portrait mode. Browsing is great on a portrait. Most webpages don't scale horizontally, so the vertical real-estate is wonderful. I can basically see double the height information I used to see before.

That's called pivot.

I'm more excited about oled than 4k. Can't wait for it to become cheaper. The only thing I'm more excited for is a 35 hour week. Maybe I should move to Denmark, I don't care about salary it's just that such jobs don't exist here

Unfortunately, we've developed into something of a xenophobic society over the years. Good thing I'm not about national pride, or I'd have a serious problem.

If you don’t mind me asking, what is the average working hours in Denmark? 50 hours is the average here in UK for most people.

50 hours? That's a lot. Don't think I've ever had a job with nominal working hours of over 40 per week - although sometimes when deadlines loom it can go substantially over that for a while.

I just recently got the Asus 27' monitor, Asus is a good brand, and they are getting good reviews

Back
Top Bottom