The Broken Hourglass - Updates @ Official Site

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Wow, it's all happening this week. Out of the blue, the Planewalker Games site has spluttered into life with two new updates for The Broken Hourglass. The first describes changes they made to the encumbrence / weight system after some thought and the second is an in-character (and topical) piece called Condition Report - Market Precinct:
The situation here is no better than last week. Over my objection, the bazaar merchants have been openly recruiting for thugs to watch their stalls. They reply that since we cannot put enough feet on the street to keep them safe, they are forced to look elsewhere. I can't argue. But they're just as likely to be shaken down as saved by the seedy lot I see hanging around the shops these days. Besides, our peddlers here have had it surprisingly good. Even with the city gone crazy, people are surprisingly content to buy and sell as though nothing has happened. Sure, we have had a few tense moments—a couple of women nearly ripped each other's head off over a second-hand fez yesterday—but things are still quiet, for the most part.
More information.

Wow, I had all but given up on this title; I even threw out the link, it had been so long since the last update.

Same here. I check it about once a week. Great to hear they're still alive.

hmm interesting little peice but shouldn't it be recruiting thugs to watch their stalls and not recruiting for thugs to watch their stalls?

They seem to work on a ruleset similar to The Dark Eye 4th edition ruleset (as in Dakensang)

Back
Top Bottom