Risen Small plot bug?

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
This is interesting.

I had already completed 4/4 quest for the Order and received my letter of recommendation from Carlos to take to the Monastery. I had done 3/4 quest for the Don.

Well I still had Romanov's casket in my inventory since I hadn't given it to either him or Sebatian. I decided to give it to Romanov, and then I got the message that I decided to follow the Don!! Sure enough, I tried to speak to Carlos and he gave me the dialogue about me being seen too much around the Don's men, and now he's treating me like I'm a Bandit!

Everything else appears to be normal though, I can go to the Monastery without a problem, and the bandits in the swamp give me the dialogue about the Don losing his hold on Harbor City.

Small oversight by the devs I guess…

Definetly. I personally think the quests were intended to be completed (and gone) after doing it for one side, so the whole "doing them twice" thing is a glitch.

What faction does it say you belong to on your stats page? (C)

What faction does it say you belong to on your stats page? (C)

I wasn't even aware it listed that :). I'll check as soon as I start up again later tonight, but I'm sure it's going to say The Order.

*Edit* I don't see a faction listed on my stats page, it just says Castaway.

Last edited:
Then, to the game, you have not decided yet. Once you have, you'll either be a Hunter or a Novice.

Back
Top Bottom