Some of my artwork

Why do big chests and small brains always seem to go together, for both genders!! :)

it's not from a game. The walls are from a French Cottage, the sunset is literally a photo of a sunset and the crates are a Daz Studio freebie :) The crates do always remind me a bit of DOOM though...

The yellow and black hatching on the thingy he's leaning on and the number 13 on the crate next to him remind me of Fallout. I noticed it before in your picture of the couple--"The Rescue"? I think. Anyway, Restricted Area used that look too--considering the derivative nature (and that's being nice!) of that game, I wouldn't be surprized if they used it out of the package, as it were, in their level design.

Nice stuff, regardless.

You mentioned this the other day and all I can say is WOW! I have no artistic ability and am just soooo impressed.

Thank you :blush:

I'm not really that artistic myself, doing these renders is as far as my talents go. When it comes to drawing I've never gotten further then stick-figures, my potterry usually falls apart when someone looks at it, and my singing is best left for the shower :biggrin:

I've seen that look on a man's face while holding a baby before ;)

I don't know if he's quite grumpy enough for Daeghun, tho. :)

Hey, that's like my kids! My daughter drew a picture for the other day with two dragons and a shield with dragons on it. She knows me so well:biggrin:

That's a really good picture. I'll have to print it to show my kids:)

Those are really great, Sorcha - I love the stuff you're coming up with!

reminds me of stephen baldwin. nice work Sorcha. like everyone has said and i repeat your talent not only has a uniqueness to it, it is streaked with professionalism.

*edit* whoops that was in response to the bishop one on page 3.

if there were others who had the level of your talent in other game development areas the watch could create quite a game!

Thanks for the Link, I'll check it out from time to time!!

Back
Top Bottom