Gothic 3 Who is this guy?

lanux128

Sentinel
from Ben Sala town, as i went uphill cutting through zombies & mummies, i came across 4 skeletons attacking an undead high priest. eventually the undead high priest wins the fight then he comes after me, killing with a single zap! i'd like to know who is this guy and why is he attacking me?

there's some quests in ben sala that explain the events on that hill. there are other undead high priests as well in the game, usually in and around tombs/temples. they are a tough bastards but look for the "tactics against casters" thread for more info on dealing with them.

Yeah, I remember that. I went to his aid, killed a couple of skellies, then he turned around and killed me!! I was NOT impressed. After the reload, I ambushed him!! :)

thanks for the tip, the undead priest is one tough sob.. i reloaded several times to see if the skeletons would win but they didn't stand a chance..

I have been wondering about that strange event myself. For some reason, the undead always attack him, even though he should be friendly with all undead (faction-wise). All other undead priests are always friendly with undead. I personally believe that this particular priest is bugged, that he for some reason didn't get tagged as being part of the "undead faction", and instead he's just a regular, hostile human.

i believe the skeletons and or the priest are supposed to be the orcs that went up on the hill searching for something, treasure perhaps?
maybe the orcs secretly dispised the shaman that was 'leading' them and so when they were dead they had nothing left to lose...lots of creative possibilties that are sure more 'fun' than he's flagged as the wrong faction, i mean who is the undead leader of this faction;)

hehe.. nice conspiracy theory.. :) but i do remember that there was this dual quest of clearing the tunnels and the mountain-side. i managed to get rid of the 'Cursed Slaves' in the tunnel but yet to finish the quest at mountain-side..

Back
Top Bottom