New Dark Eye RPG announced

Boughrouck

Earthling
Spotted thanks to RPG Italia

Here is link to official website of The Dark Eye – Chains of Satinav

I haven't yet watched the video, or took a look deeply of the website because I was eager to share the news

Hoping the game of Deepsilver this time could expend on the good points of the other Dark Eyes games and correct the flaws of what Radeon Labs game version of the universe

It's an adventure game, not an RPG.

Meh, sorry for that, I thought it was an rpg because of the Drakensang games and it was announced on RPG Italia, well serves me as a lesson, when eager to post a new, read carefully

So ashamed for the inconveniance

No problem at all. It will be one of the few widely available German adventures, due to a Steam release. We have a couple of adventure fans here who will certainly enjoy to know about it.

Yeah, I watched the video and if the other aspects of the game are as cool as the art direction, then I will be one amongst those who enjoy it.

Meh, sorry for that, I thought it was an rpg because of the Drakensang games and it was announced on RPG Italia, well serves me as a lesson, when eager to post a new, read carefully

So ashamed for the inconveniance

"There is water at the bottom of the ocean - Talking heads > Once in a lifetime"

My favourite Talking Heads quote (from one of the really great albums of the eighties). EVERYTHING is forgiven!

pibbur who occasionally looks at his hands

Ty new forum mateys for understanding hehe

Thanks for the link! I was unaware of this game up until this thread, and I love adventure games, and the dark eye setting is quite nice, at least from what I've seen from Realms of Arkania & Drakensang.

I had included the game in my adventure overview last week, in some thread in the news forum.

I opened a thread about "Satinav's Chains" somewhere here.

Meanwhile an MMORPG is also in the works : "Herokon". True TDE,
unlike "Drakensang Online", which has nothing at all to do with TDE.

Back
Top Bottom