Forum ranks-stupid thread i know

lol, I pretty much went waayyy off topic ;) sorry about that. You know that happens when you get older, the mind tends to wander. Ok I promise only on Topic from now on (or at least I'll try) Starting next post ;p

For those of you who didn't notice it yet: we enabled custom titles. So... if you want to, go to your profile and give yourself the title you think you deserve ;). Try to use common sense, however.
If you don't want a custom title or just don't care about picking one: we also updated the default titles!
Here are the new Watch titles:

1 - Traveler
20 - Watcher
100 - Watchdog
250 - Sentinel
600 - Keeper of the Watch
1500 - SasqWatch

Jaz didn't say it, but she's the arbiter of good taste, so don't annoy her, I wouldn't!! :)

Cool Jaz, thanks for letting us choose:) I'm really happy with mine :biggrin:

Edit: I just noticed the light blue coloring for the mods names. It's a cool feature but a little hard to see if your using the light background. Not a big deal though:biggrin:

Double Edit: ok, just noticed that Jaz's is red. I'm guessing you guys get to choose which color you want to use.

Last edited:
Double Edit: ok, just noticed that Jaz's is red. I'm guessing you guys get to choose which color you want to use.

Jaz is an admin, but I think you're right on this -> Dte has a different color then Corwin.

... ok, so for a minute I was a SasqWatch ... now I am a Team Member ...

MessinWithSasquatch_2_400.jpg

EDIT
Just testing, folks. There's nothing to see here, so move on please :p.

Last edited:
EDIT
Just testing, folks. There's nothing to see here, so move on please :p.

Except one aggravated looking Bigfoot--glad to have him/her/it on the Team. I won't be messing with Mike either. ;)

Btw, in case someone was wondering why I chose for my title -> When I got something called 'totemisatie' (sort of thing every greenhorn must pass before he fits in the group) at the scouts, this was a fake 'totem' I got before receiving my real one. I always thought it was more fitting then my real one: persisting marten.

w00t and thanks - I'll have to change it regularly to keep up appearances.

Woot! now i'm "watchdog", what a coincidence and how appropriate the title is!.

Jaz, let me keep the title as is it now until i want to change it, eh?

Woot! now i'm "watchdog", what a coincidence and how appropriate the title is!.

Jaz, let me keep the title as is it now until i want to change it, eh?

Once you hit a certain level you can assign your own 'custom title' ... meaning you can be a Watchdog (or WatchDawg in the spirit of American Idol starting tonight :D ) as long as you want.

Erm... not necessary. You can change it right away (or rather, give yourself the corrsponding custom title). Everybody can do it now. The Watch default ranks are just complementary, i.e. if you don't give yourself a custom title, you'll climb up the default rank table.

I was glad to make the slight change to mine I had before. Ty guys for letting us do our own.

I just noticed my "SasqWatch" titles and wondered ... ;) Now I know why ... ;)

Back
Top Bottom