Gothic Golden Mod

Dakkath

Watcher
Please forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere. I've thumbed around a bit but didn't find what I need.

I'm playing through the Golden Mod and am right at the beginning of chapter 4. I have a save game for chapter 3 I can go back to if needed.

Currently playing as a Guru. After going to see Quentin I'm at a loss for how to get into the abandoned mine. I did the quest of the store cave keeper where you ask everyone to get more stuff from Quentin. However, nothing further appears.

Love this mod, btw, any help is appriciated.

Golden mod????? is it for stock Gothic??? where can I get it ? and is it in english???

Please forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere. I've thumbed around a bit but didn't find what I need.

I'm playing through the Golden Mod and am right at the beginning of chapter 4. I have a save game for chapter 3 I can go back to if needed.

Currently playing as a Guru. After going to see Quentin I'm at a loss for how to get into the abandoned mine. I did the quest of the store cave keeper where you ask everyone to get more stuff from Quentin. However, nothing further appears.

Love this mod, btw, any help is appriciated.

To be honest with ya the mod has more bugs than a swamp in summer. And in my playthrough, the only way to enter the mine was to "k" into it. "Golden" is hardly the word I would use to describe the mod.

well seems nice, filled with bad spelling but I can't really complain about that since I'm not a great speller myself...
anyway seems solid enough, crashed a bit more then reg gothic, but so far I like the changes, except for this silly quest to find what gilbert stole and bring it back, since no one wants to tell me what he stole, just that it was a thing!

I agree the mod is very buggy, but I've read where other people have at least gotten the quest started. Just wondering when and where.

However, overall this mod is amazing, rgmt really filled in some gaps and they put trinkets all over the map to find. Getting rid of Mudd is huge, being able to bring the guru's in place of the Fire Mages just seemed right.

I'm a big no cheater player. On occasion I'll jump in and cheat just to explore but always play through without it. Even played the Wizardry series only saving on exit.

ok I give up, what's the thingy and where is it??????
gilbert you swine

sadly gothic is installed at my home while I carry only gothic 2 on my lap top, I'll work on it some more when I get there, I did like quentin quest though, I play as a guard, great mod, at least now thorus is sticking to his speech about how his boys look out for each other and stick togther

how can a mod be official? it's only a mod made by the wonderful gothic community :D

Well i dont know anyway i cant install it(replay in gothic install problem) . I thought it was made by Piranha-Bytes gaboru93...(thats why it has so many bugs because its made by the community:) )

Nope, it's made by the fine folks at RGMT. The mod is great, however, I gave up on this, it's just too buggy.

lol the last post was from august....

Back
Top Bottom