Basilisk Games - Celebrating 10 Years

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Basilisk Games has an updated website, and news from Thomas Riegsecker celebrating that he has been in business for ten years now as an indie developer.

Basilisk Games is 10 years old! We would have never thought in 2005 that we’d still be here working on games in 2015. Time flies when you’re having fun, as they say!

To celebrate our 10-year anniversary, we’ve redesigned the website. Our last update was 6 years ago, so yeah, it was time (edit: although, with all the trouble we’ve had during the upgrade, no wonder we waited six years to do it. -BW). We’re also giving away some free T-Shirts with the new Basilisk logo. Visit here for a chance to win one. We’ll have other specials in the next few weeks.

Oh, and we’re sorry that we’re not quite ready to announce our next title. Rest assured that our next project is being worked on as you read this. More info to come…
More information.

Congratulations! I'm a big fan of the Eschalon games! Can't wait to hear of the new projects! Good luck!

"Rest assured that our next project is being worked on as you read this. More info to come…"
This will echo in my mind for a while now. Can't wait to see what is the next project from these guys.
And 10 years, huh? Nice. May they be around many years more.

Congratulations! :)

Congratulations. :) Nice work. :)

Great job Basilisk! I only played Eschalon 1, but it was a great game. Hope they keep making these old school type RPGs.

Wow, ten years already...didn't feel that long.

Congrats! I've played Eschalon I & II a couple times each and III once, all good games (I & II especially).

Really looking forward to news of their new game.

Congratulations to Basilisk and Good Luck!!! :) Long live the indie spirit of Tom and co!

P.S.
Couchpotato, send the thread link officially (from RPGWatch community )to Thomas , he'll be glad to see it :)

Back
Top Bottom