Pricewatch!

While not strictly linear, it felt (at least on the harder difficulty) like it was an intended path through the game, as most areas would be blocked by enemies that were too powerful to fight.

I'm playing on hard also. Yes, there are a lot of areas that feel blocked off in the first half of the game due to enemies, but I still felt like it really opened up in the second half.

It's not perfect, but it's better than if the enemies scaled to your level.

@JDR13: Ah OK. I'm only about 15 hours in to MMX, so perhaps I should give it more time. At the moment it's not strictly linear, as others have said, but the differential in the difficulty of enemies you encounter mean that in practice there's strictly only one possible order in which things can be done.

Ah, if you are careful there's quite a few areas you can move into (but to be honest it really doesn't open up until you finish the castle). A little patience is worth it here. It's a shame it takes so long to reload, when you've stumbled into a place that is over your head.

Not really a pricewatch thing, but it looks like all backers of Wasteland Two will be getting the game of the year version for free. Not too shabby!

Yup, I've held off finishing W2 as I wasn't to far in it when I heard that news.

Looks like anyone that purchased Wasteland Two will get the new edition for free, not just backers. Even better!

Great news! Though I have had enough fun with it that I might have paid again regardless :)

HumbleBundle spring sale started, don't rush there will be $1 daily deals so check the site frequently:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store

Today's $1 deal? System Shock 2.
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/systemshock2_storefront
If you don't have it yet, buy now!

----

AC3 special edition is 5 bucks on Ubi store.
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/e...5400/Assassins-Creed-III-Special-Edition.html

If you ever planned to buy this game, buy it now and not deluxe edition. The reason? Deluxe bonus which is whatnot season pass spinoff DLC is IMO not worth your cash.
Wherever you buy it, you'll still have to register it on uPlay so why not buy it directly on it?

For AC3, base game, I say it's fun although a bit buggy, but is IMO worth every penny.

Last edited:
I hate online games.

LOL
Maybe I would, if it wasn't "bot alert" link. ;)

Cleaning crew has arrived. Pardon the delay... ;)

heehee now it just looks like joxer is blurting out his hatred of online games for no reason...

Back
Top Bottom