Deathfire - Update #13, More on DICE+

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
In the next kickstarter update for Deathfire: Ruins of Nethermore developer G3 Studios goes into more detail on Dice+, talks about Steam Greenlight, and gives a look at the crypt.

Steam Greenlight is on Fire

I just checked our stats on Steam Greenlight and I was amazed to see that with over 6,600 Yes votes, "Deathfire" is now 73% of the way into the Top 100. This is a staggering result for me after only 11days. Now, if this push would also extend to this Kickstarter, that would be awesome! If we had 6,600 backers here, we would be well on our way to being funded. So please help us with your shout-outs, and let people know about our Kickstarter.

I also want to take this moment to thank some of our backers, like Lighty67 and Wastelander, who are relentless in their efforts and always post links and updates over on the Greenlight section to help promote the project. We truly appreciate the effort and the show of support! Please keep doing it to remind the Steam community that this game will see the light of day only if we actually manage to get funded.

DICE+ excites

I was glad to see the kind of response we got out of the DICE+ announcement I made in my last update. Naturally, this is only a gameplay extension and not a feature everyone is interested in, but it is very exciting for us to see that there are, indeed, a number of players who can see the appeal, and, like ourselves, feel this would make a nice addition to the game.

In conversations we had with backers, as well as with the folks from DICE+, it also opens up the doors for a number of other options. From the possibility to allow a second player to participate in the game, as the die roller perhaps, there is one additional feature that I had not at all mentioned in my video.

A look at the Crypt

The other day I gave you a first glimpse at the tombs that are part of many reward tiers of our “Deathfire: Ruins of Nethermore” Kickstarter. Today, it is time for me to show you an example of what the crypts could look like. As you can see below, they are big affairs, almost pompous, that will prominently carry a name, epitaph and banner of your choice. Similarly to the gravestones and tombs, we will give our backers in the respective tiers a variety of crypt designs to choose from to best match their personal tastes.
More information.

Hey did anyone notice the new Pitch video on the KS page ?
When did that happen ?

Its pretty good! I think it should merit its own update/heads up on KS.

This one should be more effective in leaving a good first impression…

It would be nice if this could coincide with some article in some big site to spur some new viewers/visitors to the KS page…

Back
Top Bottom