Black Desert - Valencia Update Delayed

Aubrielle

Noveliste
Those of us eagerly awaiting the Ninja/Kunoichi class, as well as the huge new Valencia desert area, will have to wait a little longer. Daum Games has delayed Black Desert Online's Valencia update for NA/EU due to technical issues.

Unfortunately, it would appear that the Valencia update for Black Desert Online, scheduled to be released on June 1, has been delayed due to technical difficulties.

According to the Black Desert Online team, the release of both Valencia Part 1 and the Siege Mode updates were not compatible with the game’s current build. Instead of releasing the update in a buggy state, Daum Games wants to make sure that it isn’t overshadowed by a glitches and compromised security.

On the bright side, this delay is allowing the development team to improve security features, crack down on bots, and target unapproved third-party software. There is currently no new date for the update’s release, but the “Blackstone” and “Pirate Rhum” events have been extended an extra week.

The Valencia Part 1 update will include new weather effects, armor/weapons/accessories, mounts, hundreds of additional quests, and it will expand enhancement to +20. Furthermore, the PvP update scheduled for June 15 is also expected to be delayed. It will include the highly anticipated Node and Castle Siege Warfare modes.
Source.

More information.

Not a bad idea, Couch. ;)

I'll admit, I am feeling a bit salty over it since Kunoichi/Ninja have been available in Korea for a while now and honestly, Kunoichi is the only class I'm really interested in playing at the moment.

But I guess I can't do anything but send death threats, right? ;)

You are looking at a million dollar screenshot: What it cost to make, regards design, 3D modeling & texturing and programming to look like this.

Back
Top Bottom