New Eschalon Interview

Ah, nice ! :) Thank you ! :)

Nice interview. While covering the mandatory stuff, you also ask some good "unusual" questions. I'm glad Basilisk is having some success. The only other developer I know in their class when it comes to listening to their gamers is Vince with AoD. That deserves to be rewarded.

I'm actually thinking of interviewing them as well...if me a VD can see eye to eye;) I have no trouble supporting the little guys...as for this interview, thank basilisk...all I did was ask questions, he spent a good deal of time answering them.

Hey one thing can this be moved to News? I tried emailing Drhuin but didn't get a response. I'm sure lots of people probably want to see more on book 2..

He's just waking up about now. That time change with Australia is a real bitch. Give it a bit. If nothing happens today, drop magerette a line tomorrow. She can do the necessary news post.

Cool...the more exposure for them the better...me as an interviewer could care less for myself:)

If Dhruin doesn't see it this morning, I'll post it up for you.

I'll stick it on the front page, rune_74. Nice interview and great Book II screenshots.

Thanks guys:) I have been a fan/friend of basilisks for awhile...made it kinda easy to make questions...really should be thanking him he took the time out to do it.

Back
Top Bottom